Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
wow this looks really good! hope to see more skins from you then

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
wow this looks really good! hope to see more skins from you then
HI thanks alot I have decided to start making skins for the community u can check them out here

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
The skin seems pretty nice to me! Is it fun to make skins? How many have you made already?

I'm personally quite known / skilled at creating skins, so I can give you some tips as well! :p

Shortly said, I would personally add more shading to the skin. It's quite strange how the hair has more shading than the rest of the entire body. I assume you worked with layering / editing existing skins and therefore creating a new one? I actually started out with editing existing skins and layering, so you're on the right track!

Another thing I personally dislike about the skin is the way the 2nd layer of the skin looks. The edges of the second layer look quite weird. But that's just me, you're free to make the skin to however you like, haha!

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

The skin looks pretty well itself, I'd just personally add more red colour combinations to make the skin a bit more realistic. Overall it's a good skin (at least to me).

How long took you to make the whole skin btw?

Violentcreeper7

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
My HP Laptop On my Desk
The skin seems pretty nice to me! Is it fun to make skins? How many have you made already?

I'm personally quite known / skilled at creating skins, so I can give you some tips as well! :p

Shortly said, I would personally add more shading to the skin. It's quite strange how the hair has more shading than the rest of the entire body. I assume you worked with layering / editing existing skins and therefore creating a new one? I actually started out with editing existing skins and layering, so you're on the right track!

Another thing I personally dislike about the skin is the way the 2nd layer of the skin looks. The edges of the second layer look quite weird. But that's just me, you're free to make the skin to however you like, haha!
hey thanks for the feedback 😀
The hair had more detailing since I tried out a new setting and what do u mean by the 2nd layer?
it took me 30-40 minutes to make ^^

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
what do u mean by the 2nd layer
I mean the second layer around the skin. In this case the red lines, haha.

oh yeah i have made 4 skins so far and yes it is really fun to do so I have a thread where I make skins for the community so far I have made 1 in that and 3 for fun
Cool! Seeing players in the community sharing their creations like this really motivate me to share my own. 😝

Reactions: Violentcreeper7
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom