• No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Earlier today, I posted a thread asking for opinion on a report I made, which was rejected for lack of evidence. Now, another report has been rejected for the same reason.

I believe this player was also hacking, and here is my reasons why (please read the entire post before responding):

His hit range was a bit longer than normal, by roughly one block in a few hits. This could be due to lag, but I have very good internet. If you check any of my other videos, you would often be able to see me pressing tab to check the player list, and my internet is almost always the best. During the entire course of this game, I do not remember my internet being any worse than normal. The possibility of lag is also eliminated by the fact that both of us obviously took knockback instantly, meaning we were not lagging. Also, the first hit was the ones where he got the best range on me. That eliminates the possibility of w tapping or lag, as those two could only give a player greater range after the first hit in a combo. (note that the clip may appear laggy because I have my recording software set on the lowest fps, to reduce the effects on my gameplay, also note that he could still be lagging, I am only stating that lag was not the cause of him getting high range on me. Then again, I showed the tab player list at 0:03, and we both had full bars internet). The hits that did not seem legit were his first hit and the two hits at 0:15.

He never missed a hit. A lot of people judge whether or not a player is using killaura by seeing if a player can hit their opponent without their opponent hitting back. This comes from the belief that if a player is using killaura, they will be able to hit you every time you are in their hit range, and you must be in his hit range in order to hit him. However, they forget the fact that hackers can set hotkeys on their keyboard to toggle their hacks. It is apparent that this player did so at around 0:13 of the video, so that it appears he is not hacking, since he didn't hit me for a period of around one second. However, I was clearly in his view and hit range, so if he had been legit, it would have been an easy hit for him to get on me. Even if he didn't hit me, he should still have hit, because if he were legit, not hitting for a single second could lead to me breaking his combo. Therefore, it is likely that he simply toggled his killaura for a moment.

Another piece of evidence is that his head tracking was aimed at the center of my top body, and whenever I jumped or his knockback hit me up, his head snapped upward. It is subtle, but if you pause the video and do a frame by frame analysis, or play the video at 25% speed, you can see it.

Still, the biggest piece of evidence is that his timings on me were absolutely perfect, even though in a few of the hits, if he had hit a bit faster, he could have gotten more hits on me, and still had his weapon recharged for the next hit, because he was knocking me away anyways. However, he stayed with the same timings. All the good players I know, including one of the top killers of pvp duels, all alternate their timings to get the best possible damage.

I don't call hacks easily. I have been killed with 10 hearts and / or hit from 8 blocks away and still didn't directly call hacks. I have killed players and still called hacks on them, correctly. I believe that this player is hacking, with 96% probability. Please examine the evidence, and tell me your opinion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You were lagging in this video, making it not very clear to see if that player was using illegal client modifications. I do saw some weird hits, but I don't find him using illegal client modifications. Maybe you can record him again if you come across him another time, but make sure not to lag then.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Earlier today, I posted a thread asking for opinion on a report I made, which was rejected for lack of evidence. Now, another report has been rejected for the same reason.

I believe this player was also hacking, and here is my reasons why (please read the entire post before responding):

His hit range was a bit longer than normal, by roughly one block in a few hits. This could be due to lag, but I have very good internet. If you check any of my other videos, you would often be able to see me pressing tab to check the player list, and my internet is almost always the best. During the entire course of this game, I do not remember my internet being any worse than normal. The possibility of lag is also eliminated by the fact that both of us obviously took knockback instantly, meaning we were not lagging. Also, the first hit was the ones where he got the best range on me. That eliminates the possibility of w tapping or lag, as those two could only give a player greater range after the first hit in a combo. (note that the clip may appear laggy because I have my recording software set on the lowest fps, to reduce the effects on my gameplay, also note that he could still be lagging, I am only stating that lag was not the cause of him getting high range on me. Then again, I showed the tab player list at 0:03, and we both had full bars internet). The hits that did not seem legit were his first hit and the two hits at 0:15.

He never missed a hit. A lot of people judge whether or not a player is using killaura by seeing if a player can hit their opponent without their opponent hitting back. This comes from the belief that if a player is using killaura, they will be able to hit you every time you are in their hit range, and you must be in his hit range in order to hit him. However, they forget the fact that hackers can set hotkeys on their keyboard to toggle their hacks. It is apparent that this player did so at around 0:13 of the video, so that it appears he is not hacking, since he didn't hit me for a period of around one second. However, I was clearly in his view and hit range, so if he had been legit, it would have been an easy hit for him to get on me. Even if he didn't hit me, he should still have hit, because if he were legit, not hitting for a single second could lead to me breaking his combo. Therefore, it is likely that he simply toggled his killaura for a moment.

Another piece of evidence is that his head tracking was aimed at the center of my top body, and whenever I jumped or his knockback hit me up, his head snapped upward. It is subtle, but if you pause the video and do a frame by frame analysis, or play the video at 25% speed, you can see it.

Still, the biggest piece of evidence is that his timings on me were absolutely perfect, even though in a few of the hits, if he had hit a bit faster, he could have gotten more hits on me, and still had his weapon recharged for the next hit, because he was knocking me away anyways. However, he stayed with the same timings. All the good players I know, including one of the top killers of pvp duels, all alternate their timings to get the best possible damage.

I don't call hacks easily. I have been killed with 10 hearts and / or hit from 8 blocks away and still didn't directly call hacks. I have killed players and still called hacks on them, correctly. I believe that this player is hacking, with 96% probability. Please examine the evidence, and tell me your opinion.
It was enough for me watching the video once to say He was clearly hacking, it was either killaura or aimbot.
That killaura was too obvious and he had enabled that "block view" thing to do accurate hits.

I don't know why it got denied.
Report him, maybe this time your report will be accepted.
May I know who denied it?

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
This is hacking, he is using a hack using "legit kill aura" where it locks onto the player when hitting, apparently it is meant to make the combat seem less hacky.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
This is hacking, he is using a hack using "legit kill aura" where it locks onto the player when hitting, apparently it is meant to make the combat seem less hacky.

Killaura with lock view is hardly new, it's been around for several years. I thought the moderators would be familiar enough to ban him.

Reactions: Pingu_
L

Lepzi

This is hard too tell because the video wasn't that clear with the lag but his hits were weird he could very well be hacking.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I examined this video very closely, and compared it to all other kill aura videos I could find. He is most definitely hacking. Your lag in the game might be perfect, but in these comments saying it wasn't, it's judging against your video quality. The video itself was very laggy, but I could still manage. He has kill aura, because the way he never missed you with each hit and his range was much longer proves it. His head was also snapping back towards you when jumping around, and he had unusual critical hits. I think why the staff denied your report was because it was very short and laggy, so that might affect it. Getting better recording software always helps when catching hackers. You have to be most definitely sure when reporting hackers, and I think he is one, but you can never know.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
While watching the video I could tell you within a second that this report most likely got denied due to lag.

The evidence is not enough due to the huge amount of lag. Therefore the moderator who denied your report has my support.
If you think the player should be banned and your report got handled incorrect, then please contact @Tacosbefriends.

-locked :)

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom