Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Knazamn

Jan 4, 2022
So in Among Slimes, you have a task called Tube Test. It's basically you walk up to it, right click and then click the three clays, then come back in a minute. Then you click the tube that has a red clay under it. However, you don't know when the task is ready to be finished. You can either count a minute, stand there and wait, or guess when it is done. I'm suggestion that when you have the task and you start it, there is a timer on the side telling you when it is ready. When it is ready, it will say something like 'Finished' or something else on the side. This will greatly help to know when the task is ready to be completed, versus guessing when it is done.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I remember when I was staff we were testing Among Slimes and someone suggested adding a timer to the scoreboard sidebar, just like there's a timer in the taskbar in the real Among Us game as well.

However, the response was that it would be too difficult, especially for something that is ultimately just a timer and thus, very much a QoL addition.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! ^^
Top Bottom