Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This will be a guide for new players to Tower Defense on Cubecraft.

1: Remember that towers are placed in a grid system of blocks. Most towers are 3x3 and a few are 5x5. Make sure you place the 3x3 towers in a way that you can put a lot of towers in one location.
2: Do not place mage towers by each other! Mage towers burn the enemies, enemies can only be burned once so their is nothing added on by placing a second mage right by each other. So save space and do not put mage towers next to each other!
3: Try to not be a jerk and kick your teammates for no reason.

This is mostly all you need to know to play TD correctly!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
There are already quite a few tower defense guides out there :P
Anyways, its not just mage towers you shouldn't stack, you also shouldn't stack ice, poison, or (if I have heard correctly) quake towers.
Great sumerization of tower defense though!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
There are already quite a few tower defense guides out there :p
Anyways, its not just mage towers you shouldn't stack, you also shouldn't stack ice, poison, or (if I have heard correctly) quake towers.
Great sumerization of tower defense though!
You are correct about quake towers.

You also have to take into account your opponent's actions and what the opponent has when you send your offense (e.g. sending stuff at armageddon) and when you build towers. I've seen a lot of people just do 1 giant regardless at Armageddon. Needless to say, not scouting ahead of time and bilndly sending a giant leads to a dead giant.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom