Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
I think it Will be nice if players will be able to set themself in AFK-modus. So if anyone of your friends is afk can you just do /f status (just an idea) and you can see if they are afk or not. Sorry if other people came earlier out with this idea! :/

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I think this should be added. Also, people did come up with this idea before, but I don't blame you for making another post like this.

Reactions: Aerlia

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think it Will be nice if players will be able to set themself in AFK-modus. So if anyone of your friends is afk can you just do /f status (just an idea) and you can see if they are afk or not. Sorry if other people came earlier out with this idea! :/
I do feel like this could be very cool but I don't think very many people would think of doing this before going AFK
Nonetheless it is a good suggestion still

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Yeah I think this is a good idea because in the past I have had friends who were afk and I was sat there waiting for a long time xD. It would really help.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Maybe a plugin /status, like in general...
Anyone can update their status and if they are AFk well then post it in the Status C:
+1

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I see where the idea comes from and seems like a good idea, but I don't think many would really end up using it, most just say "AFK" before leaving and leave it at that.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hmmm it is a Good suggestion, But now you can see What he is playing, so I think it is useless. Can @Buuuddy lock?
There's no need to ask for a lock since he/she probably wants more feedback.

Besides this, when they see you standing still in the lobby and they see you're not replying to anybody, then I think it's pretty evident that you're AFK.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
How is this at all useless? Please actually read the thread properly before replying.
It's a neat suggestion
There is a party system. You can see What you are friends are doing. If They are a long Time in the lobby. He is than afk.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
There is a party system. You can see What you are friends are doing. If They are a long Time in the lobby. He is than afk.
Not really, sometimes I just like to talk with the players in lobby 1, when I'm there for over 1 hour then it doesn't mean I am AFK.

Reactions: Flaxic

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Not really, sometimes I just like to talk with the players in lobby 1, when I'm there for over 1 hour then it doesn't mean I am AFK.
That is true, But the most people answer When they get an ask. I think it is useless. You havent more privacy.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I think this suggestion is a really good idea, and as @Scottness said, I sometimes just go to some gamemodes in lobby 1 and see if someone's spamming or swearing, or any kind of rule-breaker too. Gotta give this suggestion +1. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom