Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2020
world_icon.jpeg
this is the map! Add plz https://www.mediafire.com/download/ew2yx8bo50x2a1v

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The map itself, I didn't like it at all.

I don't think they'll add it either, because it looks so much like the Ancient map, it's literally almost the same.

Also the map doesn't look very good, I can't see the details you put in.

I voted no.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
You need a poll of "yes" or "no"

And please upload more pictures of the map.

Reactions: Matriox
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

Just gonna tell you about the things you should add on this thread and then I'll comment about the map:

1) You should add a poll, if it's possible with the standard format (Should this map be added? Yes/No). This one is to know people's opinion. <== Just as @Savvy suggested.
2) You should add more pictures of the map to the thread because you've only added one which actually cannot be appreciated very well.
3) Add a description into your thread, this one is required always that you submit a map.
4) The map file download isn't actually necessary right now. You'll be requested by the staff management in charge of this when the moment come.

You can read all this at: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-submission-read-this-before-submitting.219318/

Now it's map time:

1) The map doesn't seem like a solo skywars map, I mean, the islands are built just at one side, leaving empty the other side. You should fix this if you want that this actually become as a map submission.
2) I can't actually give my opinion about the islands because the screenshots are took from so far away, anyways I'll give my feedback as far I can; Seem really basic islands and a small ones without space for pvp. <== Again, suggest you take again new screenshots.
3) The middle actually looks pretty good, but we already have a skywars map with that same middle (or really similar) which is an inconvenience for your submission (the map is Ancient).

zAmeer

Mar 15, 2020
You need to give us more details about the map because there no explaining about it.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I voted no because the map is basic and the islands are pretty far away there is no pvp space.Hopefully you can make a good map.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hey,

Just gonna tell you about the things you should add on this thread and then I'll comment about the map:

1) You should add a poll, if it's possible with the standard format (Should this map be added? Yes/No). This one is to know people's opinion. <== Just as @Savvy suggested.
2) You should add more pictures of the map to the thread because you've only added one which actually cannot be appreciated very well.
3) Add a description into your thread, this one is required always that you submit a map.
4) The map file download isn't actually necessary right now. You'll be requested by the staff management in charge of this when the moment come.

You can read all this at: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-submission-read-this-before-submitting.219318/

Now it's map time:

1) The map doesn't seem like a solo skywars map, I mean, the islands are built just at one side, leaving empty the other side. You should fix this if you want that this actually become as a map submission.
2) I can't actually give my opinion about the islands because the screenshots are took from so far away, anyways I'll give my feedback as far I can; Seem really basic islands and a small ones without space for pvp. <== Again, suggest you take again new screenshots.
3) The middle actually looks pretty good, but we already have a skywars map with that same middle (or really similar) which is an inconvenience for your submission (the map is Ancient).
Hey there! Your opinion is very nice, but, it is wrong! Please read rhe rules next time!

images

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
- Map would need a semi mid
- We already have a map with a similar mid on the network

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments, hope you had a wonderful time building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom