Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think the reactions can only be added to a subforum, I don't think they can enable this for threads with a certain prefix.
We can do reactions for very very specific things so it's definitely possible.

I am personally not a fan of this suggestion, usually a lot of players have already reacted to a thread with the agree/disagree/unsure reactions and would need to change it to react with hype to the original thread, however they can add them freely to our responses which may fit.

Largely depends if the community agree, I just don't think it fits and should remain with actual release threads. We'll see!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
We can do reactions for very very specific things so it's definitely possible.

I am personally not a fan of this suggestion, usually a lot of players have already reacted to a thread with the agree/disagree/unsure reactions and would need to change it to react with hype to the original thread, however they can add them freely to our responses which may fit.

Largely depends if the community agree, I just don't think it fits and should remain with actual release threads. We'll see!
Fair

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today in CubeCraft:
A new update for Bedrock (I think its a minor one) was added and placed into testing.
Pillars of Fortune update released on Java, details in the picture:
1716570271312.png
sneaketh peeketh

1716565281914.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Congrats on 75 messages!
Reesle wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Yoo thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums :D
Muhh wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Ty for the follow!
Top Bottom