Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think ? Do you like the idea ?

• Yes, I like it !

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No, it is not necessary

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

enric2002

Mar 6, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
I think that the most irritating thing is bow spamers at skywars. When you fall from " the glass spawn " sometimes, there are people who starts shooting you and it is when your nightmare starts, you won't play that game, you will be killed by the spamer

That's why I would like that Cubecraft team add a few seconds of protection

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I think that the most irritating thing is bow spamers at skywars. When you fall from " the glass spawn " sometimes, there are people who starts shooting you and it is when your nightmare starts, you won't play that game, you will be killed by the spamer

That's why I would like that Cubecraft team add a few seconds of protection
I'll admit, it's very annoying when this happens. However, it's just part of the game, and these people bought these kits, so they're going to use them. Sorry but it's a no from me. This belongs in the Suggestions thread, I'll get a staff member to move it there for you!

Jedidiahh

Apr 27, 2020
I know what you feel. I got bowspammed too many times as well, and I absolutely agree this might be annoying, but this thing makes game harder and that's the point. If spawn protection would come out, archer kit will be 50% more useless.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I sometimes have this problem but there are many ways to prevent this situation. You can go to your cage so they can’t shoot you or you build a wall. And as annoying as it is; it’s a part of the game so I don’t see why a spawn protection is needed here.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
It can be frustrating to be bow spammed to death but It's just a part of skywars. If they add spawn protection you would not be able to rush.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
it is frustrating... but it is a strategy just like bow spamming/throwing snowballs to knock people off when bridging its just the part of the game so its not needed to be removed

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
It's a part of the game, taking the archer kit is a certain strategy and especially in the begin it is used, people would rarely take archer kit for just the late-game or mid-game. It's for killing people when they spawn and you still need a certain skill level to take the other player down. plus if your shots fail or the player makes a wall, you're late with chest items and don't have a great kit to fight with.

All in all, I think archer kit is fine and there don't need to be a few seconds of protection at the begin of the game, this can also affect rushers in close-by maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom