Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Pretty basic and simple but useful idea.
For exsample you want to message busy staff member like Camezonda and you start a conversation with him but he doesn’t reply in a weeks or even months?No need to blame him because too many people do the same.
What’s the idea?Well basically when you start a conversation with someone you don’t have any indication if the person saw it or not until he messaged you back so I suggest adding a little ,,Seen” tag in to every conversation’s corner after it gets seen.
That’s the way you will know if the staff member you are contacting(or just normal member) saw your message or not.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally don't like ''seen'' tags on any social media platform. I always feel like I'm forced to reply once I've read it and it's marked as ''seen'', even though I don't instantly know how to reply. But others may have different opinions about this.
If this gets implemented, I'd like to see it as an option that you can turn on and off, just like your online status etc.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I personally don't like ''seen'' tags on any social media platform. I always feel like I'm forced to reply once I've read it and it's marked as ''seen'', even though I don't instantly know how to reply. But others may have different opinions about this.
If this gets implemented, I'd like to see it as an option that you can turn on and off, just like your online status etc.
You filled mine idea with good addition.Honestly I forgot to suggest enable/disable option but it will be useful:)

Reactions: S4nne
D

Deleted member 469419

Personally, I don't like so much this idea, I think if the person has not seen your message in one month or more, many of times is maybe He don't want to answer, You can see it in "Last time connected: 54 minutes" in the profile of the player.

Other option would be put an option in "Privacy settings" in wich you can select if anyone can see your conversation status, I think this can be the solution.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Personally, I don't like so much this idea, I think if the person has not seen your message in one month or more, many of times is maybe He don't want to answer, You can see it in "Last time connected: 54 minutes" in the profile of the player.

Other option would be put an option in "Privacy settings" in wich you can select if anyone can see your conversation status, I think this can be the solution.
I suggested this mainly because it may help while trying to contact very busy staff member.I don’t think for exsample Camezonda doesn’t want to answer a question like ,,What’s your most kill streak in FFA” he most likely missed it or just forgot or answer.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I don't actually know about this, if you don't reply to it as fast as possible it may seem that you're ignoring him/her. But I would give this idea another look if it was toggleable.

D

Deleted member 469419

I suggested this mainly because it may help while trying to contact very busy staff member.I don’t think for exsample Camezonda doesn’t want to answer a question like ,,What’s your most kill streak in FFA” he most likely missed it or just forgot or answer.

Exactly, a staff members are not obligated to respond that. If you ask in the profile of staff member would better, I think conversations should be for important things, example: "Hey, I have bought a obsidian rank, but I don't have the rank, please help me" and then the staff should answer "Okay, contact support@cubecraft.net". But, for asking game things exist the profile of staff members. My opinion still as No.

And why not add it?

Because If some staff don't want to answer that and in the conversation status appear "Seen by Camezonda - EXAMPLE) the people that is asking go to the profile of staff and starts to ask "Hey, why you has read my conversation and I don't get an answer"

~ I say it for personal-expeience, some staffs don't like to answer that, that happened to me with some ex-staffs.

Same procces to no-staff people.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Exactly, a staff members are not obligated to respond that. If you ask in the profile of staff member would better, I think conversations should be for important things, example: "Hey, I have bought a obsidian rank, but I don't have the rank, please help me" and then the staff should answer "Okay, contact support@cubecraft.net". But, for asking game things exist the profile of staff members. My opinion still as No.

And why not add it?

Because If some staff don't want to answer that and in the conversation status appear "Seen by Camezonda - EXAMPLE) the people that is asking go to the profile of staff and starts to ask "Hey, why you has read my conversation and I don't get an answer"

~ I say it for personal-expeience, some staffs don't like to answer that, that happened to me with some ex-staffs.

Same procces to no-staff people.
That was exsample of unserious question, but the question may be serious.

D

Deleted member 469419

That was exsample of unserious question, but the question may be serious.

Yeah, I know, then I think that Cubecraft should add an option that I mentioned before, In wich you can select if you want to people can see your conversation status or no.

This would a be idea.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom