Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
I just found out that you can craft compasses, and they work. I found this out on the christmas map, since someone was smelting iron, and there's an abundance of redstone in that map. This could be huge, because it would eliminate the problem of unfindable players entirely, as I believe every map has iron/iron ore, except for swamp and the food one. Just a quick suggestion, that's all.

Also, it's nice to play after two weeks of not.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
This would be very very helpful. Especially in lucky blocks where there are a lot of campers and player trackers are very rare. +1 from me!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn’t want this to get attention but it had to at some point (because it might be seen as a bug)

This should never be “fixed” as it indeed helps so much with this problem

Another way to get redstone on maps without redstone is to kill witches, they have a chance to drop it

Reactions: Conea64 and Ben5124

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn’t want this to get attention but it had to at some point (because it might be seen as a bug)

This should never be “fixed” as it indeed helps so much with this problem

Another way to get redstone on maps without redstone is to kill witches, they have a chance to drop it
A witch has 12.5% chance to drop redstone, and the chances of luckyblock spawning witches lowers that even more also there is a limited amount of luckyblocks.

Saying that there is also the ore vains.

Reactions: CedricFresh

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
A witch has 12.5% chance to drop redstone, and the chances of luckyblock spawning witches lowers that even more also there is a limited amount of luckyblocks.

Saying that there is also the ore vains.
Doesn't drop from the ore veins BUT if you hit a villager on java it might turn into a villager (not sure if also on bedrock)

Also the drop rates of player trackers has been upped in recent update

Reactions: Conea64

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Doesn't drop from the ore veins BUT if you hit a villager on java it might turn into a villager (not sure if also on bedrock)

Also the drop rates of player trackers has been upped in recent update
Say it with me:

👏Higher👏Drop👏Chances👏Don't👏Fix👏Anything👏

If there is not a 100% chance/method of getting a compass, then the problem has not been solved. I just played a game of lucky island solos where there was a camper, and the game almost lasted half an hour. I broke every lucky block, and did not get either a glint of redstone or a compass. The only Reason I lost was because I did not want to suffer anymore; I could have gotten about 10 wins in that amount of time, as being first on leaderboard does not leave time for large breaks.

Unpopular opinion, but I don't think that campers who hide in holes should win by default after half an hour. Vid post soon, now that I have "motivation"
F0BDA441-BC86-4FF2-8F7F-1CD6688409EB.jpeg

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I just found out that you can craft compasses, and they work. I found this out on the christmas map, since someone was smelting iron, and there's an abundance of redstone in that map. This could be huge, because it would eliminate the problem of unfindable players entirely, as I believe every map has iron/iron ore, except for swamp and the food one. Just a quick suggestion, that's all.

Also, it's nice to play after two weeks of not.
I absolutely agreed with this, it will give new amazing stuff to the game, this suggestion should be added it's necessary
in my opinions, I would like to see this in future and there a lot of people would like that, and therefore that the players will see a new amazing/special update in the server, in a general way, the most of the community would like this suggestion, hopefully, it will be escalating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom