Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 12, 2017
I was thinking for ideas and I think that it would be great for more items in OP eggwars, the items that are available now are perfectly fine for normal but they should change things up a little on OP. A suggestion is to add prot 6 iron for 20 diamonds a piece cheaper than diamond but a little worse, and normal diamond should be added to normal to change it up a bit, what do you guys think

Reactions: Threefomos

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
No. The last thing OP needs is better armor. What OP needs is a truly OP weapon, not even more OP armor, the armor that exists in OP already makes you basically invincible until it breaks, and making it even better won't be fun. OP needs to have a sharp 7 axe or a flame bow or somethin, not even more stuff for campers.

I agree with adding more OP things to OP, but not prot 6 armor.

Jan 12, 2017
No. The last thing OP needs is better armor. What OP needs is a truly OP weapon, not even more OP armor, the armor that exists in OP already makes you basically invincible until it breaks, and making it even better won't be fun. OP needs to have a sharp 7 axe or a flame bow or somethin, not even more stuff for campers.

I agree with adding more OP things to OP, but not prot 6 armor.
My suggestion was prot 6 IRON not DIAMOND

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
My suggestion was prot 6 IRON not DIAMOND
On paper sure, but not in reality. The reality is that prot 6 iron would do basically the same thing prot 4 iron or diamond does, which is make you invincible until it breaks. Except it's double the price of prot 4 iron, which makes it useless. I see what you're trying to say, but you're forgetting the reality of OP which is that the weapons available are, frankly, shit compared to the armor. In order to kill someone through prot 4 iron armor you basically need to be perfect with the best sword and they have to not have gapples, so it doesn't happen much anyway. Prot 6 iron armor for double the price doesn't add anything to the game because the prot 4 iron armor is already extremely strong.

A

A pigeon

No never. Poorly hought out suggestion.

Anyone remember OP with prot 5?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Iron prot 6 is better than diamond prot 4 or the same. Only drawback? Durability. I don't remember the formula, but here is an excerpt for you. Enchantment level^2...therefore, this would be 2.5 times stronger than the prot 4 on diamond, There is a cap lvl somewhere but Idk/forgot what it is, balanced? I think not.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No, not anymore OP armour...
What OP needs is a truly OP weapon, not even more OP armor, the armor that exists in OP already makes you basically invincible until it breaks, and making it even better won't be fun. OP needs to have a sharp 7 axe or a flame bow or somethin, not even more stuff for campers.
Scrozzy has a good point.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I was thinking for ideas and I think that it would be great for more items in OP eggwars, the items that are available now are perfectly fine for normal but they should change things up a little on OP. A suggestion is to add prot 6 iron for 20 diamonds a piece cheaper than diamond but a little worse, and normal diamond should be added to normal to change it up a bit, what do you guys think

Hell no way to OP
I liked Prot 5 and it was concired to OP
Now if we ever invented that Mega Egg Wars ;) Maybe...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom