Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Hi everyone

I think money walls would be a great game to re-add one cubecraft!

I have a few ideas how you can make this gamemode look less like eggwars and give it an unique style.

- Add upgrades to the gamemode:
- Health boost: this gives the wither skeleton more hp so it can take a lot more hits
- Legacy spirit! If a team their own skeleton dies, all players from that team get a temporally boost (strenght 1, resistance 1, speed 1 & regeneration 1) for 1 minute.
- Trustworthy guards, a few zombies spawn around the base to protect the mob.

- Add an unique weapon/ore in the middle
Every 10 minutes 1 team has to hold to middle for 30 seconds to obtain an unique weapon/ore.
If it is an ore: you can use that to buy some powerfull upgrades for the team or to heal the skeleton by 50%.
If it is an weapon: for example: fire aspect sword, prot 4 chestplate or if possible custom enchants.

- To prevent games from lasting hours:
- after an amount of times wither skeletons take more damage
- tnt falls from the map to break blocks
- after an amount of time mobs take damage every 2 minutes.

I hope this will work

Kind regards
tant33

• Angry
Reactions: Elaad and Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Money walls is fundamentally, a shameless rip off of hypixel mega walls. It was one of the worst games cubecraft ever made. Because it was a cheap imitation of a different game. Cubecraft faced large amounts of criticism for money walls, and it was deserved. It was one of cubecraft's worst updates ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Mivke

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
Money walls is fundamentally, a shameless rip off of hypixel mega walls. It was one of the worst games cubecraft ever made. Because it was a cheap imitation of a different game. Cubecraft faced large amounts of criticism for money walls, and it was deserved. It was one of cubecraft's worst updates ever.
I mean hypixel also copied thing from other servers like skywars, bedwars, etc. So I don't get the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean hypixel also copied thing from other servers like skywars, bedwars, etc. So I don't get the problem.
The original creator of bedwars isn't around anymore, so you can't really call dibs on it. And don't say bedwars is a copy of eggwars, they're both a copy of rush. Same goes for skywars.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom