Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi Cubecraft,
Pls add join server or spectate option in friends menu.It means when i click on my friends list i want a option of join server or spectate atleast pls.Hive has this option too.Pls add this option.
The reason why most people disagree is because,

1. It's not that easy to code (especially the fact that cc devs is well, y'know..).
2. It's gonna give you an unfair advantages because your friend could just join you and just go through walls and probably give you some information that would be unfair such as leaking enemy's position, either by coordinates or by telling which island they're currently in. You may just say "Why not just make it so players who joined you to spectate only see your perspective?". Well, that'll make cc dev's work harder and obviously they probably would not like it.
3. The ability to join your friend would be a bad idea since it'll basically silently promote cross teaming in solo games and would probably increase chances of teamers spawning in solo match and obviously CubeCraft team disliked that. You may be saying "oh well, just disable the ability to join others in solo match". Then that'll ruin the whole point of this suggestion as you could just use /party

nooboboo2

Jan 18, 2021
London
Pronouns
He/Him
i can't see a problem with spectating duels/minerware, although in more competitive games such as eggwars i can see having friends informing you of information you would normally not have access to becoming a problem

Jun 3, 2021
The reason why most people disagree is because,

1. It's not that easy to code (especially the fact that cc devs is well, y'know..).
2. It's gonna give you an unfair advantages because your friend could just join you and just go through walls and probably give you some information that would be unfair such as leaking enemy's position, either by coordinates or by telling which island they're currently in. You may just say "Why not just make it so players who joined you to spectate only see your perspective?". Well, that'll make cc dev's work harder and obviously they probably would not like it.
3. The ability to join your friend would be a bad idea since it'll basically silently promote cross teaming in solo games and would probably increase chances of teamers spawning in solo match and obviously CubeCraft team disliked that. You may be saying "oh well, just disable the ability to join others in solo match". Then that'll ruin the whole point of this suggestion as you could just use /party
Ok then can they atleast add spectate mod

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
Also this has been suggested here

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom