Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kerbo

Mar 13, 2021
A common theme that I noticed in some minerware games is that they immediately begin after a short period that you are notified what game is gonna play. In some gamemodes such as snowball fight and one in the chamber, you are teleported randomly with the weapon for that gamemode. Immediately you can use that weapon to get a kill, however other players have the same opportunity and usually you end up killed because you got spawned in front of another player who's already charged up the bow or snowball. It requires luck to not be teleported in front of the enemy team, and when luck isn't on your side you have to wait in the red cage for the rest of the time because you got killed. A solution to this would be to add a 5-10 second grace period to move around and get away from other enemy players. It makes the game more interesting as you have to quickly think and move to where you can get an advantage. There may be a few other games that have the same problem but these are the ones I could name off the top of my head. Thank you for reading this thread and please give any thoughts on this if you have any.

Reactions: byelol

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It requires luck to not be teleported in front of the enemy team, and when luck isn't on your side you have to wait in the red cage for the rest of the time because you got killed
In my opinion this is part of the game. I never got mad about it, because the luck can be on your side as well.
I really like the fast games of Minerware, because the games are fast after eachother. Adding your suggestion would make the games take longer. Im sorry, but I dont like this idea.

Reactions: Conea64

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree with @Vrachtschip on this one. I think the whole idea of Minerware is quick & fun minigames and adding even more time would ruin that a bit. I understand you, but as Vrachtschip said the luck can also be on your side. Everybody has equal chances in Minerware and that's something I really like.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom