Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
We know that CubeCraft is working on revamping the bedrock VIP levels. Today, the suggestion of adding ELYTRAS to this system is brought forward. We know from Magic and Mayhem that Elytras ( just Elytras, fireworks might still be broken) work just fine on the server. When a player reaches VIP level 5, they should receive an Elytra ( no fireworks) so they can fly around the lobby. Super strong Launchpads that launch players high up in the sky should be added so players can simply fly around and have fun. It would be a nice reward for supporting the server.

P.S. This suggestion is only viable WHEN CubeCraft’s lobby is fully finished with no imperfections for players to see and/or expose.

Last edited:

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
We know that CubeCraft is working on revamping the bedrock VIP levels. Today, the suggestion of adding ELYTRAS to this system is brought forward. We know from Magic and Mayhem that Elytras ( just Elytras, fireworks might still be broken) work just fine on the server. When a player reaches VIP level 5, they should receive an Elytra ( no fireworks) so they can fly around the lobby. Super strong Launchpads that launched players high up into the sky should be added so players can simply fly around and have fun. It would be a nice reward for supporting the server.

P.S. This suggestion is only viable WHEN cubecraft’s lobby is fully finished with no imperfections for players to see and/or expose.
Good idea but I can see it being very buggy.

Reactions: Click Greatness

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We know that CubeCraft is working on revamping the bedrock VIP levels. Today, the suggestion of adding ELYTRAS to this system is brought forward. We know from Magic and Mayhem that Elytras ( just Elytras, fireworks might still be broken) work just fine on the server. When a player reaches VIP level 5, they should receive an Elytra ( no fireworks) so they can fly around the lobby. Super strong Launchpads that launch players high up in the sky should be added so players can simply fly around and have fun. It would be a nice reward for supporting the server.

P.S. This suggestion is only viable WHEN CubeCraft’s lobby is fully finished with no imperfections for players to see and/or expose.
btw already 23 agree :O

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well I'm VIP Level 5, and I would love to fly across the lobby!
So I agree!

Screenshot (199).png

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey, I've got a small update about this suggestion.

In the upcoming VIP Levels Update we decided to prioritize the flight mechanic (/fly) as a high tier reward and the new loot types as opposed to this elytra suggestion.

The update has a lot in it so it was really difficult for us to juggle all the various rewards.

For this reason we decided to cut this from the update- however, this update is a great base for future additions to VIP Levels hence why I'll be leaving this marked as planned as it will definitely be a great reward even still, just not this time around.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We hope you'll enjoy it all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom