Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
Currently on bedrock, there's really no motivation to play (no free loot, no quest/missions, ect) and I kinda find it pretty boring after awhile. Recently there have been quite a few suggestions about adding loot you can earn by completing quests (the hive), reaching milestones (1k eggwars wins), and so on. So instead of earning free loot (which I don't think cubecraft's ever gonna do) you could earn unlockable kits.

This would be fun because:

1. something to work towards

2. It's free

3. It would alter/change gameplay in any game

Let me know what you think!

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Kits, like the sword kit in Skywars?

What kits would you suggest for games?
I think he wants a similar system as we have in Java, where you get x amount of free kits and all the others kits are purchasable with some kind of points system. So that playing games and wining is rewarding like in Java.

I would love to have such similar system implemented in Bedrock and indeed there have been some great suggestions recently where they talk about the loot and progression system on Bedrock. These kits could create some diversity into the gameplay and also add more variation into strategies players can use. (Like the TnT kit in Java Skywars).

(Great example this thread from @Eli https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft’s-progression-system-needs-an-overhaul.363543/)

Do you already have some different kit ideas for specific game modes?

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
I think he wants a similar system as we have in Java, where you get x amount of free kits and all the others kits are purchasable with some kind of points system. So that playing games and wining is rewarding like in Java.

I would love to have such similar system implemented in Bedrock and indeed there have been some great suggestions recently where they talk about the loot and progression system on Bedrock. These kits could create some diversity into the gameplay and also add more variation into strategies players can use. (Like the TnT kit in Java Skywars).

(Great example this thread from @Eli https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft’s-progression-system-needs-an-overhaul.363543/)

Do you already have some different kit ideas for specific game modes?
Thanks for the feedback

Kits, like the sword kit in Skywars?

What kits would you suggest for games?
Thanks for the feedback, I'm still trying to come up with some kits

Here are some I came up with...

Eggwars:

1. Farmer kit: 5 haybales
  2. defense kit: 2 wall builder
  3. Warrior kit: wooden ax
  4. Tank kit: leather chestplate and boots

Lucky islands:

1. TNT kit: 3 TNT, 1 lever, 1 pressure plate, and one button
  2. Wizard: 1 speed pot, and 1 strength pot.
These are the two games I mainly play along with bedwars which doesn't have kits.
Let me know what you think on the balance of each kit, I may change them if some have advantages over others or if some are under powered.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Reesle wrote on machineleaf6's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom