Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
I'm interested, and here's my take on the possible Logistics. For simplicity, I'll only include one method and what I feel would work the best:

A Duo-Currency system: Add another currency similar to skyblock coins, however this would instead be used possibly for a leaderboard position, for right now let's call it Skycash. This currency could be spent on crop/generator/spawner boosts, on exp levels, or quest progress. Skycash can also determine your position on a Skycash Leaderboard, finally giving Skyblock a leaderboard. This cash can be traded for items with other players, only allowing players access to items they should have access to based on their islands (No one with 3 islands unlocked should have access to pig spawners). For example, someone can't spend 1 Skycash on their friend for a pig spawner before they unlock the island where you unlock pigs.
There would be one method to obtain skycash. When you go work on someone else's island, you have permission to mine ores, break and place crops, and kill mobs. You DO NOT have permission to break or place blocks, place boats/minecarts/ets, and CAN NOT OPEN/TRAVERSE DOORS. This allows island owners/coops to have sectioned off materials for their own specific use, behind closed doors. To earn skycash, these are the two methods. You get 1 Skycash per 1000 skycoins worth of materials you sell on an island, the coins going to the island owner. The coop owner, there's two ways to do this. Either 1,000 skyblock coins can buy 1 skycash, or the coop owner gets 1 skycash every time someone else earns 1 skycash on their island.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I'm interested, and here's my take on the possible Logistics. For simplicity, I'll only include one method and what I feel would work the best:

A Duo-Currency system: Add another currency similar to skyblock coins, however this would instead be used possibly for a leaderboard position, for right now let's call it Skycash. This currency could be spent on crop/generator/spawner boosts, on exp levels, or quest progress. Skycash can also determine your position on a Skycash Leaderboard, finally giving Skyblock a leaderboard. This cash can be traded for items with other players, only allowing players access to items they should have access to based on their islands (No one with 3 islands unlocked should have access to pig spawners). For example, someone can't spend 1 Skycash on their friend for a pig spawner before they unlock the island where you unlock pigs.
There would be one method to obtain skycash. When you go work on someone else's island, you have permission to mine ores, break and place crops, and kill mobs. You DO NOT have permission to break or place blocks, place boats/minecarts/ets, and CAN NOT OPEN/TRAVERSE DOORS. This allows island owners/coops to have sectioned off materials for their own specific use, behind closed doors. To earn skycash, these are the two methods. You get 1 Skycash per 1000 skycoins worth of materials you sell on an island, the coins going to the island owner. The coop owner, there's two ways to do this. Either 1,000 skyblock coins can buy 1 skycash, or the coop owner gets 1 skycash every time someone else earns 1 skycash on their island.
I will reply to this soon

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom