Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
First of all, I want to say that this is not intended to be the most original idea but I think it would be a fun thing to play, especially for the very competitive BlockWars community (on bedrock).

Basically BlockWars Mega would have two teams but with 10 people in each (Red vs Blue as always).

Combining the ideas of CTF and Bridges:

Each team has 3 flags:
The flags are complementary which means that if you take the enemy's flag 3, you have to go into your flag 3 to capture, once a flag is captured it doesn't come back, you have to capture the other two, which means there are 3 different flags (you don't have to capture the same flag 3 times) and therefore each flag is in a position

Each team has 3 pits:
To capture a pit you have to go into it, once you capture the pit, it closes and then you need to capture the others, you don't have to be going into the same pit 25 times like in bridges (which is very boring)

When a team captures all 3 enemy flags and all 3 enemy pits they win. Obviously they have to be big maps like in EggWars and SkyWars Mega.

——————

As I said, it's not the most original idea, but I think it would be fun, especially since (I think) only the maps are needed, all the other code is there.
I think it would be a very strategic and fun game for big parties and it was an idea that just came to me thanks to this thread, cubecraft shouldn't be afraid to experiment doing this kind of things and if the community doesn't like it they can just remove it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom