add back 1.8 ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

UHC_

May 4, 2014
Add back 1.8 Pvp, just because everyone is terrible at pvp on the server doesn't mean you should remove it!

D

dustrot

"just because everyone is terrible at pvp on the server" well that's a bit presumptuous...
If you specifically talking about Survival Games maybe you should have put SG in the title. IMO I think the staff should be focussing on more important things than creating 1.8 servers that attract more cheaters and hassle.

Reactions: AgentSixP

AdventureeTree

"just because everyone is terrible at pvp on the server" well that's a bit presumptuous...
If you specifically talking about Survival Games maybe you should have put SG in the title. IMO I think the staff should be focussing on more important things than creating 1.8 servers that attract more cheaters and hassle.
Attracts more people? maybe a new Anti-cheat system would help. The guy above is right, Cube is less fun on 1.9+. They should add 1.8 to everything but dont remove 1.9 so everyone can play at their own taste.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

You'll be surprised by the amount of hackers who use 1.9 clients in 1.8 FFA. They leave eventually to go to 1.9 FFA or something. Not really too big of an issue about attracting hackers.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
You can join the server in 1.8. You can currently play Skywars & Eggwars in that version. Also the devs are planning on to add 1.8 to more minigames. :)
Just as Thefty said 1.8 is offered by Cubecraft. You can change this through your Minecraft launcher and cubecraft does offer some 1.8 games even in 1.9+

Reactions: Thefty
D

dustrot

The guy above is right, Cube is less fun on 1.9+.
That's your own opinion of course, and I disagree with it.
You'll be surprised by the amount of hackers who use 1.9 clients in 1.8 FFA. They leave eventually to go to 1.9 FFA or something. Not really too big of an issue about attracting hackers.
I've personally noticed that there's a LOT more cheaters on 1.8 compared to 1.9... but yeah, I blame the anti-cheat (or lack of) rather than the version itself.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I think that is a good a idea bacause when i play a game there has to be someone that is thinking this is 1.8 pvp, at the end i end up being called a hacker. when I kill them.

D

dustrot

I think that is a good a idea bacause when i play a game there has to be someone that is thinking this is 1.8 pvp, at the end i end up being called a hacker. when I kill them.
That's not a good enough reason. You shouldn't just stick to an older version of something forever just because some people can't get used to the new one. This is mainly the fault of other large servers who use 1.8-1.11 compatability since to their players nothing has changed.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
That's not a good enough reason. You shouldn't just stick to an older version of something forever just because some people can't get used to the new one. This is mainly the fault of other large servers who use 1.8-1.11 compatability since to their players nothing has changed.
You are right but having 2 pvp modes is better then having 1

Reactions: dustrot

WebFlaw

Feb 21, 2017
I don't quite agree with this. 1.9 pvp can balance out the pvp level among players, so players who are not as good at pvp can at least perform decent.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom