Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ianczy

Feb 12, 2022
At the start of the game in Minerware, I think there should be an option to make the players invisible for the Microgames that you don't need to see players eg. Make the other players invisible for the 'eat the cake' parkour course But make them visible for other games that you do need to see the other players like mini survival games or snowball fight. I think that this change will be quite helpful gameplay-wise and would clear up the screen.

Frontlane

🦦
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
This is already the case for microgames such as fit through the hole, find the beacon and the platform parkour where the wool turns from green to red, as well as for some boss games such as fly through the hoops.
As for the rest of the microgames, I agree with the response above as it's still a multiplayer game of which most microgames are hosted on the same platform in the middle of the map.
I think seeing your fellow players gives an added value as well, and to keep it fair for everyone, I'd keep it the same for everyone. It would be handy if they made all players invisible for everyone for the eat cake parkour as well, however, I wouldn't agree with a toggleable option.
Nice idea though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!
Top Bottom