• Total voters

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Heyo,

I have another small Among Slimes suggestion;
Add a counter to the exp bar for abilities!

Currently when an ability is on cooldown, you'll see the exp bar go down and the white fading bar on the item.
2021-03-17_14.54.00.png
It doesn't give an exact number, it only says it in chat when you try to use it. Also the white bar is very unclear and seems to be buggy sometimes. I suggest to add a number for the amount of seconds you have to wait to use it, as an experience level. The same it is when waiting for a game to start for instance. This will make it a little more clear when you can use your ability again.

I understand that it doesn't make too much difference, but I think it would be really nice to have so you don't have to spam your sword anymore to see how long it takes till you can use it again. I think it won't be hard to add either, as the exp bar already goes down and the feature is implemented in several places already.

Let me know what you think!

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
ppl with maaarjin in among slimes:
Don't go lyin to me! I saw a body lyin there don't go lyin to me hoo-hoo go lyin don't go lyin I ain't gonna let there be no more dyin no more dyin don't go lyin to me maaarjin kills another one I saw a body lyin theeeeereeeeee it was right there!

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I feel like the xp bar would be a bit much for the devs (I don't know maybe its easy but idk) though it would be cool if on the actionbar it had the numbers going down for the sabotages or something similar to that!

Reactions: Maaarijn
Nov 10, 2019
Netherlands
I think this is a good idea because it is handy for the impostors. Now you can't see the cooldown very good and you don't know when you can kill exactly when you do you can play more efficient. So it is a yes from me.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom