Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Want these achievements added?

• Total voters

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
today i completed all of the General achievements!

2020-07-15_19.07.00.png

And i would love it, if there were more achievements to complete.
So here is some of my ideas.

Allofthedamage.PNG

Cleaner.PNG

Man of picks.PNG

Getting stacked.PNG

Feeding the void.PNG

Whats a sword.PNG

Pyromaniac.PNG

The reaper.PNG

Extreme builder.PNG

The chossen one.PNG

There is an achievement named “The Gunshow” the way you get this achievement, is by having 15 bows in your inventory, so why not also add this achievement?

Swordsmen.PNG

If you want these achievements then support this suggestion by voting in the poll!
Have a nice day :D

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Kill a player with your fist is nice but should not be hard should be easy. I don't like the achievement of kill with a pickaxe 100 people since there is no good pickaxes for pvp with sharpness and I don't think many people will use bad pickaxes.

Reactions: Flasser

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Most achievements are really good, but I have some changes:

[ First, some rewards & difficulties should be changed. It's up to the developers. ]

- Achievement "Getting stacked": I think it's hard to get a full diamond armor in a game.
- Achievement "Extreme builder": I think 1000 blocks are too much. You will need at least 15 stacks. I think it should be reduced to 500.
- Achievement "Swordsmen": Reduce it to 9 or 10 swords. That's better.
Thank you for reading my changes. I know that some people might disagree with me, but as they say: "The difference in opinion does not spoil affection".

- maflenoo

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I love the names of the achievements and seem very intersting. They will make me want to grind skywars again and get all the achieves. On the points and xp should be decided on the developers so I won't say much about that but good ideas for achieves!

Consequenties

Jul 17, 2020
today i completed all of the General achievements!

View attachment 170637

And i would love it, if there were more achievements to complete.
So here is some of my ideas.

There is an achievement named “The Gunshow” the way you get this achievement, is by having 15 bows in your inventory, so why not also add this achievement?

If you want these achievements then support this suggestion by voting in the poll!
Have a nice day :D
i think this is a great idea. than u have more entertainment. to play skywars and to earn te achievements.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom