Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hello boys and girls of the internet

It's me again with a suggestion. So we all know the gamemode Eggwars, right? And we all know there is an achievement for 10,000 wins. But why isn't there an achievement for 10,000 eggs broken? 1,000 eggs broken is too easy to get and 10,000 is a challenge for those who like challenges.

So what I suggest is to add a 10,000 eggs broken achievement for Team and Solo Eggwars.
Thank you and have a great day! ^-^
-Megaaa

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Meh, that's kinda a big challenge... Maybe a few super cubelets or an uber? Cause if you are a regular player getting to that many eggs broken, 5 cubelets isn't all that valuable imo.
You get 5 for winning 10,000 games, so it shouldn't be more.

Reactions: Priley

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Meh, that's kinda a big challenge... Maybe a few super cubelets or an uber? Cause if you are a regular player getting to that many eggs broken, 5 cubelets isn't all that valuable imo.
What’s the point of getting 5 normal cubelets or 1 super? A stone ranker needs 5 cubelets to make 1 super.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Well didn't know that, but like still. Kinda underwhelming for the work put in. Especially when I get three just for doing a level 30 enchantment in skywars.
Yeah, I know... You can suggest changing the rewards for winning. But getting more than 5 cubelets for breaking 10,000 eggs don't match with the win achievements.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
This post confuses me.
You've said that 5 nornal cubelets aren't valuable enough. Although to craft a super cubelet as a regular player, you need 5 cubelets. I know you've said a 'few' super or maybe an uber. But that's too valuable. Why should you get a bigger reward for eggs broken than for winning. For winning you need much more skill in my opinion. So maybe 3-4 makes you happier? But 5,000 exp and 500 points are the best rewards for it.

comfyyy

Why should you get a bigger reward for eggs broken than for winning
So I mentioned that I didn't know the rewards for that earlier.
Well didn't know that, but like still. Kinda underwhelming for the work put in. Especially when I get three just for doing a level 30 enchantment in skywars.
I just think regardless these rewards aren't very high for either thing, considering the amount of work you'd have to put in.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
So I mentioned that I didn't know the rewards for that earlier.

I just think regardless these rewards aren't very high for either thing, considering the amount of work you'd have to put in.
10.000 exp for 10.000 wins and 5.000 exp for 10.000 eggs broken fits the best I think. Ok if you're a high level, 10.000 is nothing anymore. But if we raise the exp reward, people can level up 3 times in 1 day. That's what we don't want I guess.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's see what a staff member thinks of it. @Spookska @LoonyRules @SanSpookie
If there is one game that I can't have an opinion about, it's Eggwars, I've never really played it a lot

For this suggestion, I'd say ya why not, but it's not something with a high priority. It would be some small cool thing to see in the next Eggwars update

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom