Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBeanHere

Jun 27, 2020
Name the type of monster spawner, right now it just says "Monster Spawner: 25,000 Coins" when really it's just a cow spawner. Also maybe add a gambling option in the Skyblock hub, where you can win generators/materials/crops/spawners/or tools? Also maybe a Market? Where players can sell items such as spawners or blocks, this might not work well though because the best price would probably be in the Skyblock shop. These are just rough ideas though.

Reactions: ToblexMC

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The name of the generator in the shop was a bug and will be resolved soon!
The gambling option doesn't really fit in the Sklyblock that we got from Cubecraft. Also, I'm not even sure if Cubecraft is allowed to add it on Bedrock because of the Microsoft privacy laws.
About the trading system, I'll give Camezonde the word:
A trading system would completely break our Skyblock system. It would make quests pointless. But we have discussed it, allowing specific items after you unlock them. But for now, it's not on the list.

ItsBeanHere

Jun 27, 2020
The name of the generator in the shop was a bug and will be resolved soon!
The gambling option doesn't really fit in the Sklyblock that we got from Cubecraft. Also, I'm not even sure if Cubecraft is allowed to add it on Bedrock because of the Microsoft privacy laws.
About the trading system, I'll give Camezonde the word:

Okay, thanks!

Dudu

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2019
Not really a suggestion sincs it is a bug that is getting fixed, so i will lock the thread. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom