Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
so I played java cubecraft skywars and there is some stuff I hope you to add it to the bedrock
first of all potions. now potion could be very disadvantage to the touch players because to drink or throw a potion it takes along time
but if these addition were added this will be super cool It will give a really different experience
other think I hope we see in bedrock is the lava buckets or water buckets
they will be great to clutch or to trap with lava it will be a good thing to add
now kits

skywars kits in bedrock edition doesn't do any variant its really really typical
the bedrock skywars has only 3 kits
1 the gapple/ its really typical because first gapples could be found in the chests second it doesn't give a technique or a gameplay style its really typical
2 the builder/ Its just for the rushers or speedrunners or who just want to take 6 chests instead of 3 and also boring because this strategy only applys in the start of the game
3 the tank / its nearly useless
hope you add more kits and maybe perks(PLEASE DONT MAKE THEM P2W) just revamp skywars it became really really boring
other thing which will be also cool to add are tnts
we really want tnts to blow up the campers or to make a trap(and make them instant explodes)
thats it we really want a variation so please even if added only a one thing just make it not typical and boring

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There are already potions on 2 solo maps if i remember correctly, speed and regen but i do think more should spawn in mid/sub mid chests

Lava water, ye

4th kit that gives you steak and a sword but I genuinely can't remeber seeing someone use it

Not instant explodes with TNT but yeh sure

Reactions: AMOGUS

AMOGUS

Jun 6, 2021
There are already potions on 2 solo maps if i remember correctly, speed and regen but i do think more should spawn in mid/sub mid chests

Lava water, ye

4th kit that gives you steak and a sword but I genuinely can't remeber seeing someone use it

Not instant explodes with TNT but yeh sure
no there isnt any potions
and I know there is 4th but still its useless overall the kits in sw are just 2 kits
the other 2 are useless and those 2 kits are just increasing gapples or just to make my neighbor ragequit

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom