Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bighotdogg

Dec 3, 2022
Hey guys, I just need to rant. I am really bummed about assassination not existing on the server anymore, and so are tons of server users(multiple multiple people I have chatted with in-game). I felt like the game was the only game that made the server unique, and I really do not understand why you took it away. I played on Assassination for so many years and made so many friends through it. It had a great sense of community and challenge! It was fun because it felt like a survival world where you could do what you want but still be playing a game with others, not a premade type of game that has kits or rules or boundaries. The exploration and the maps were banger too. I am using a new account and new forum account to post this, but man, this just really really sucks. Even if there is not as many players, I am sure this game could bring a lot of the community back. I have about 15 friends who played and refuse to go on Cube Craft ever since it was taken away, and that's not even counting all of your OG server members. What can we do to bring this game back?

Also, why was FFA kept but not assassination? FFA has way less depth and sense of community, you can't collect or team or do much with it. It is fun to practice pvp, but why practice pvp if you have taken away the one game that pvp skills were valued and needed most.

Pissed.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom