Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trip_Gamer906

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
Let's see, friend, you're not an idiot, because I think there are many people who have done the same thing as you, but I already think you can't help it because I don't think they'll unseat you after you've hacked into it.

Java -> FerminTorno18
Rank -> Diamond
Discord -> FerminTorno18#9511

I don't know what to answer at the end is your point of view and I respect it

a year without playing was a good punishment
and I know there are more servers but when you get used to one the others are ...

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
please read it to the end

I came in expecting a whole sob story. Kind of disappointed.

Anyways, Cubecraft is really (as in: way too) forgiving when it comes to hacking. I'm not quite sure what to make of your appeal page, as 7 out of your 8 bans for hacking are dated on the same day, but if they aren't unbanning you it's probably for a good reason.

Reactions: Trip_Gamer906

Trip_Gamer906

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2017
[QUOTE = "GoldenDonut01, publicación: 1165278, miembro: 491790"]
Creo que la gente merece segundas oportunidades. Sé que mi opinión no va a cambiar nada, pero todo esto probablemente ocurrió dentro de un período de tiempo que decidió hacer trampa, ya sea un mes o 3 meses, así que sí, esta es una segunda oportunidad y no una tercera o cuarta oportunidad. La gente cambia, y dejar de hackear no es una excepción. Creo que deberías ser excluido para una segunda oportunidad.
[/CITAR]

accept a punishment of up to one year I just want to be able to get back in

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
that is why the title regrets hacker, I am aware that I have spoiled the experience of other players with this post. I only apologize for being a moron
Even the you regret, doesnt matter. (First of all, maybe a bit of a bid comparison, but nevertheless). If you kill someone in real life. And are like, oh im so sorry, you dont suddenly dont have to go to prison. Like that. Doesnt matter that you did it, and maye youre sorry. You hacked. Point.

Bergeyboy

Jun 8, 2020
I think people deserve second chances. I know my opinion isn't going to change anything, but this all likely happened within a period of time you decided to cheat, whether that was a month or 3 months, so yes, this is a second chance and not a third or fourth chance. People change, and stopping hacking is no exception. I believe you should be unbanned for a second chance.

Uhh. If you read what some other people discovered, they have been banned 8 times. I'm sure you didn't see it, but that's fine. They claimed that their account was compromised, but that isn't really believable.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Uhh. If you read what some other people discovered, they have been banned 8 times. I'm sure you didn't see it, but that's fine. They claimed that their account was compromised, but that isn't really believable.

Yeah bro, him/he banned 8 times its is impresionant, is hacking ovbiously.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom