Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A question on a legal issue

john

Nov 24, 2013
Hey fellow players, I have a question regarding a rule I heard a player blurt out during a match, "you are not allowed to give armour to stones; you will get banned!" As an iron donator being banned is the last thing I want so I would like to hear from an Administrator or owner if this is true. Please reply if you know anything about this. thanks!!

Dai_Matsumoto

Oct 20, 2013
if you give donator items to non donators, they will be discouraged to donate to the server. That means less donations so giving armor is against the rules

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
I am more INDEED than you will ever be in the deed because to be in the deed you have to indeed the deed even more than the deed indeeds you.
Whoa dood, calm DOWN! Just because I am eternally in an infinite space of deed, in a universe with five spatial and three temporal dimensions doesn't mean you have to use red text!

Discord
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lozora wrote on Finixly's profile.
Happy birthday bobje, heeft Marijn je die 50 cent nou gegeven of niet? ;P
Katsia Stray wrote on TheZigbot9000's profile.
Aww, you left?
Katsia Stray wrote on CatsLoveRainbows's profile.
Literally when has anyone called you the Blinding Cat 😂
xXIIIIIIXx wrote on Nqouir's profile.
:)
The channel has been growing loads over the last 3 days! Thanks to everyone that supports it! I will try to upload more often but since school is in the way it will be tricky. I appreciate it and haven gice done! 🍭
Top Bottom