Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea of this game?

• Total voters
May 19, 2020
under the sea
I love the suggestion but i think the voting option should be hardcore, normal or op. Also, maybe the tnt can be in a chest at the attackers base so everytime a teammate drops the tnt it goes back to the chest so other players get a chance to play. Btw, the attackers only needs to defuse one tnt to win?

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I love the suggestion but i think the voting option should be hardcore, normal or op. Also, maybe the tnt can be in a chest at the attackers base so everytime a teammate drops the tnt it goes back to the chest so other players get a chance to play. Btw, the attackers only needs to defuse one tnt to win?
Yup, the defenders only have to defuse one bomb, same as the attackers only have to plant one bomb.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Sounds like a great suggestion. I would love to try it out and see how it is. But if its complicated will there be a tutorial so people know how to play and get the full experience of the game? -Back to Tower Defense when no one really knows how to play the game.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
It sounds like a wonderful idea, but hear me out on my suggestions.

Everytime a new game is released on the network, that's where the real sweats come out, or the people who seriously play overtime to gain these "credits" as you call them. As long as you keep that in mind, and think about some of the more casual players, you could alter the credit amount so that it's not too overpowered or it's not enough if you're on a losing streak. It's just a balancing act.

The maps for this could include such features and points that you could easily overcome with a specific tool, like the axe or pick on a certain wall block, and maybe special blocks that you can place down that make it hard to travel through. Also, we still have to consider about the regular corridors. If there was, let's say a hacker in the lobby, we want the course to be close knit to keep them so that they actually have to fight, but we also want room for them to be able to run away and regroup.

Lastly, the more ambitious thing. Kits would be nice to have more of an individuality to each player on each team, but it may overbalance the game if you get one factor too overpowered.

Theoretically, if executed well, this could be a great gamemode that would add to the server even more than usual, because my friends love those kinds of games.

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
Great idea! +1 from me!
I have a question:
Will there also be an option to buy kits, weapons with special enchantments, special potions, etc.? Just with normal points, you gather while playing on Cube. Just like you can buy kits for SkyWars.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Cops and crimes is also not an original idea from Hypixel... and since when do suggestions have to be original to be added? A lot of servers also have SkyWars, Skyblock, Bedwars etc.
I know it is based on csgo. But your just copying this from hypixel and csgo. I would rather see an original gamemode. Cause this is just a copy with a slight change while in skywars its totally different playing on hypixel than cubecraft and eggwars than bedwars. It's like me suggesting to add murder mystery but instead of the murderer and detective have sword and bow and arrow they have guns. i rather see an original gamemode than a gamemode I can just go play on another server. It's not like this gamemode will attract players since you can just play the exact same game over on hypixel. Maybe actually make it a lot different than on hypixel.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Honestly, though, Levi_the_pro, bedrock players don't exactly have Hypixel, last I checked. It's neither in the current optional servers nor is it listed on any website I've ever seen to date. So it's still a good opportunity for these players.

As for the fact it can be copying, true. I've played good games and cheap knockoffs of them. But you just have to hunt around for the one you like best, and maybe if they implement it, it will be completely different, or it will be just the same as another server. But the people here are usually going to stick with one server, so as long as it's not trash, it should be fine, and people will play it regardless if it's on another server if this is the dominant server they play on.

Nate1995

Jun 29, 2020
It sounds great but games are games. Such games as Valorant and CS go always will have popularity because people are loving shooting, violence and competition for sure. For example me and my friends started to play in CS from childhood and that made us a lot of positive emotions. Now we are playing in Valorant it is also very amazing game, we use boost rank in valorant and I am sure that not only we. People love such games and are ready to spent money on them. Humans are humans and some things will not be changed for sure.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom