Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FunnyTheme

Aug 3, 2014
London, England
Picture this; after spending a while on several of the games on Cubecraft all you really wanna do is relax and talk to other people - after all, socializing is a natural human need! You open up the 'lobbies' list with the map in your hotbar and you choose a chill room, where there's just free space for players to hang out & chat when you want to do something other than play one of Cubecraft's games.

While attempting the parkour which I constantly fail in the lobby, I thought of a room or place where players can freely go to just to relax, maybe with some chill parkour and just, in general, be an extremely chill place to be, just to have a break from the exhilarating game experience.

Reactions: Ruisdier

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Sounds chill. If they add this, WE NEED A HOT TUB. But there are basically different places where you can go and hang out. Parkour, empty FFA servers, and basically the main lobby. It won't do any harm though.

Reactions: FunnyTheme

FunnyTheme

Aug 3, 2014
London, England
Apart from the parkour bit, whats the difference between the main lobby and this?
Not gunna lie I was thinking this, but then I feel like the lobby is too big for that and always so busy. If you wanted to have a chat with someone maybe a smaller room would be better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom