Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I had a funny one this year, so my friend and I were going up to one of our classes, and we went outside to go to our class, on the way I spot a piece of meat still in its casing( a small one like 3 inches) and i picked it up and gave it to my friend who is not very athletic. What he did next I did not expect, he threw the piece of meat onto a roof, but the roof was below us, originally he tired throwing the piece of meat at the fence, but he missed badly and it went onto the roof, and a teacher saw us doing that so we got in trouble. I'll post another one here too soon, ;)

Reactions: TheLucian

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
How is this funny? You legit got a kids dad into bloody jail because of your own stupid doings... Good job bro. Good job. I hope you feel good about yourself now.
mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Ok, here's my funny school story, that happened around 2/3 years ago.

So there was this one obnoxious girl with incredibly pretentious personality and she would keep screaming and mocking me every time I passed near her.
She always had this "gang" of little kids on her back, whatever she told them to do, they would do. Whenever she was confronted, she'd tell them to defend her. That was literally the most sad thing to watch. Also she had this thing for "shipping" people, it was so akward for everybody. Nobody really liked her aside from her group of like 3 friends I guess.

This kept going for like, two years? Until, she made me a prank call. Now usually I don't like making prank calls. But this time, hehe.

I hid my WhatsApp (yeah I used that back then) contact info to unlisted users, so she couldn't know who I am.
I legit downloaded a crap quality image from google of the All Seeing Eye and sent it to her.

She was like, "OMG WHO ARE U PPLS?!?!?!?!?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:*infinite emoji amount*!!!"
"We are the Illuminati"
So basically she kept asking about who I was and all, until the next day I find a message (from the same number lmao) saying "I'm [The girl]'s mom. Who are these "Illuminati"?"
Then she calls me. Not the faked mom, the girl. And he's like: "Oh my god please tell me, I am so scared, please don't hurt me!" So I typed, "I know everyone you know. Your life is in our hands now" And she got SO pissed.

I came back home, calls again. "You there? Please" I answered then: "Oh, hey. You got trolled hard boi"

She was RAGING MAD! When I met her the next day she was soooo pissed off like Geeheeheez!

And since that day, she isn't acting like a little impertinent 4 year old anymore, ay!

Revenge is bad though. Don't do what 9/10 year old Ping did. That was not smart. (Even tho she deserved it)
Just don't get people in jail aight mate?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, here's my funny school story, that happened around 2/3 years ago.

So there was this one obnoxious girl with incredibly pretentious personality and she would keep screaming and mocking me every time I passed near her.
She always had this "gang" of little kids on her back, whatever she told them to do, they would do. Whenever she was confronted, she'd tell them to defend her. That was literally the most sad thing to watch. Also she had this thing for "shipping" people, it was so akward for everybody. Nobody really liked her aside from her group of like 3 friends I guess.

This kept going for like, two years? Until, she made me a prank call. Now usually I don't like making prank calls. But this time, hehe.

I hid my WhatsApp (yeah I used that back then) contact info to unlisted users, so she couldn't know who I am.
I legit downloaded a crap quality image from google of the All Seeing Eye and sent it to her.

She was like, "OMG WHO ARE U PPLS?!?!?!?!?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:*infinite emoji amount*!!!"
"We are the Illuminati"
So basically she kept asking about who I was and all, until the next day I find a message (from the same number lmao) saying "I'm [The girl]'s mom. Who are these "Illuminati"?"
Then she calls me. Not the faked mom, the girl. And he's like: "Oh my god please tell me, I am so scared, please don't hurt me!" So I typed, "I know everyone you know. Your life is in our hands now" And she got SO pissed.

I came back home, calls again. "You there? Please" I answered then: "Oh, hey. You got trolled hard boi"

She was RAGING MAD! When I met her the next day she was soooo pissed off like Geeheeheez!

And since that day, she isn't acting like a little impertinent 4 year old anymore, ay!

Revenge is bad though. Don't do what 9/10 year old Ping did. That was not smart. (Even tho she deserved it)
Just don't get people in jail aight mate?
*LAUGHS IN ITALIAN*
Okay this was hilarious

Reactions: Ping Ether

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Here's a funny story. So, I was in a villain base while this one person asked me "Are you a real villain?" "I just shrugged and said "nah" Then, The person asked me a lot of questions which I didn't even know and then, he played an instrument. I was confused and my ears were itching so, I pulled out a LOT of wax out of my hear. Then, we all changed "Hey" and danced around like chickens with no heads. We tried to catch this good guy but, we kept on failing and the main person got really mad. The thing is, he kept on singing "We are number one" Also, when I steeped on that branch, he got very pissed. I do not know why, I was very confused so, I kept on failing to do other objectives. The person even got thrown out of LazyTown. That's my story

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
How is this funny? You legit got a kids dad into bloody jail because of your own stupid doings... Good job bro. Good job. I hope you feel good about yourself now.
mv5a_f-maxage-0.gif
You don't understand. This family thought bananas were radioactive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Top Bottom