Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blodhedas

Aug 20, 2022
Spain
Hello, first of all, sorry for my bad English, I'm between what is a good and bad idea, since it would be nice to customize a game, with everything you want, but it would have to be limited [3 custom games a day] since if not it would make sense of the modes already created [Eggwars, skywars, capture the flag, etc...]

• Unsure
Reactions: Ferrcho

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Hello, first of all, sorry for my bad English, I'm between what is a good and bad idea, since it would be nice to customize a game, with everything you want, but it would have to be limited [3 custom games a day] since if not it would make sense of the modes already created [Eggwars, skywars, capture the flag, etc...]
Hey,

Im not sure if you understand what I ment by a custom gamemode. What I mean is like a new game on the server that is being chosen by the players. What I think you thought is customizing gamemodes that already exist but thats not really fun as its just a variant of an already existing gamemode on minecraft. It would be cool to see an entire new gamemode that has never ever been created in mc. Ofc its hard to think of one that would fit the players and is unique.

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox

Blodhedas

Aug 20, 2022
Spain
Hey,

Im not sure if you understand what I ment by a custom gamemode. What I mean is like a new game on the server that is being chosen by the players. What I think you thought is customizing gamemodes that already exist but thats not really fun as its just a variant of an already existing gamemode on minecraft. It would be cool to see an entire new gamemode that has never ever been created in mc. Ofc its hard to think of one that would fit the players and is unique.
oh now i understand i agree

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
Hey,

And who is gonna come up with a new gamemode? If you have ideas you can always just make a suggestion. I dont get what you are trying to get out of this suggestion.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think it's too easy to say "Make an original fun game". It takes a lot of time and resources to develop a new minigame, and you need a good idea.

By the way, Cubecraft is already working on a new secret gamemode! 👀

• Unsure
Reactions: Rocks1 and Iridinox

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
I mean there is never a suggestion about a new game idea or if there is it gets avoided (understandable as staff needs it to be a gamemode that will be interesting to play bcs they dont want to create a game that consumed their time instead of getting a good income from all the work)

Thats why i think it should be an event as it will never come by itself in the suggestion box and be worked on as a game.
So for the guy that said
“And who is gonna come up with a new gamemode?”, this is my explaination. And also pretty much anyone can come in and help spice up peoples ideas.

And i dont find it easy to say. Im a developer so i know it will take time. And i also already said that in my thread that it will prob take some time as the devs are probably working hard on other stuff.

Sorry if this is hard to read btw, my english is not perfect.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean there is never a suggestion about a new game idea or if there is it gets avoided (understandable as staff needs it to be a gamemode that will be interesting to play bcs they dont want to create a game that consumed their time instead of getting a good income from all the work)
This is the thing though; you basically said yourself, it needs to be interesting to play and it should draw in players. We can suggest game modes here on the forums, but since it needs to be really really detailed and developed, and most players haven’t worked enough on conveying it as detailed, the staff team would rather implement other things instead of wasting their time on a gamemode nobody will play. There are many, many suggestions about game ideas (though mostly new members requesting a hypixel or hive game to be added), and I don’t think any have been implemented in the past few years, if ever at all. I don’t think this idea is worth going forward with as the base idea already exists and most suggested gamemodes are ignored as they are of low quality.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
This is the thing though; you basically said yourself, it needs to be interesting to play and it should draw in players. We can suggest game modes here on the forums, but since it needs to be really really detailed and developed, and most players haven’t worked enough on conveying it as detailed, the staff team would rather implement other things instead of wasting their time on a gamemode nobody will play. There are many, many suggestions about game ideas (though mostly new members requesting a hypixel or hive game to be added), and I don’t think any have been implemented in the past few years, if ever at all. I don’t think this idea is worth going forward with as the base idea already exists and most suggested gamemodes are ignored as they are of low quality.
im not talking about gamemodes other servers have

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
All of you probably know the news about java shutting down if we dont get more players. This is what im talking about. Make an interesting gamemode that everyone wants to play. Else server shutting down. And i know if we all agree on peoples new ideas (completely new ideas) that we will have a fun gamemode to play for a couple of good years.

And please avoid sending the same crap everyone is telling me like too easy to say. And there are many suggestions (of other servers well ye ofc they will not be implemented bcs variants dont give the real hype).

And instead of saying what idea i think its better to say come on guys we can do it and if you are not interested in telling new ideas ask people to drop theirs. Btw for those asking why i dont come up with an idea well bcs i dont want to make a suggestion that is going to be ignored so thats why i think this should be an event that cube team agrees on to look for a new interesting gamemode by the communities ideas.

Sorry for my english btw.

• Angry
Reactions: Iridinox

tant33

Mar 6, 2016
I would like to see new games that have never been seen before in minecraft what about you?

Maybe the cubecraft could setup some event to suggest your own game idea and have the community decide what game to be worked on.

Tell me what you think about this! I never see suggestions about new gamemodes so I though about posting this.
I just posted a suggestion about a new and unqiue gamemode
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-gamemode-wool-dyers.321885/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom