Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinerScotty

Aug 21, 2016
On Earth
I will be making a CubeCraft client (Not a hacked client) to make the CubeCraft experience a whole lot more fun! I will be posting updates and screen shots on my profile page. Anyway Here is a rough sketch up of what the menu will look like:

https://gyazo.com/02363e5278be10c04a47b537d4511563

The background will not be 1 solid picture. I will be shots of CubeCraft lobbies. Anyway, I hope you have a good day or Night and Bye! :D

UPDATE: For you guys who have seen this project, I will no longer be working on it. I don't have enough time to work on the client due to school exams and working on my server. If one of you guys want to use this idea go ahead and good luck if you do.

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I will be making a CubeCraft client (Not a hacked client) to make the CubeCraft experience a whole lot more fun! I will be posting updates and screen shots on my profile page. Anyway Here is a rough sketch up of what the menu will look like:
620c820f378606166d273480133e1fbd

The background will not be 1 solid picture. I will be shots of CubeCraft lobbies. Anyway, I hope you have a good day or Night and Bye! :D

Image didn't work dude, sounds interesting though.

Reactions: MinerScotty

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I love it!!! This would be really cool to see a new kind of lancer like this it looks nice. Keep going!! I can't wait to see the finished product.

MinerScotty

Aug 21, 2016
On Earth
@LucianYOLO Hi! Thanks for the support on my project! I will make it a good as I can possibly make it for the players to have the best experience on CubeCraft! Anyway, I will be posting updates on my profile page on how this is going!

Image didn't work dude, sounds interesting though.
I will fix the image issue. I put it as a plain link but I think the system made it into a photo...

Reactions: TheLucian

MinerScotty

Aug 21, 2016
On Earth
Hi Guys! I have posted an update of what I have done so far. The menu is no where near complete. To see the menu so far, visit my profile page and you can see the first screenshot of the menu so far! Thanks for supporting this project and Bye!

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Looks neat.
It would be pretty cool if you could include things like damage indicators, 5zig and optifine in the client so people that have issues installing those can have easy access to them + a nice looking cubecraft client

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I wonder... would you get banned for using this client?
If this client doesn't provide any advantages in-game then you won't get punished by it.
Things like the 5Zig, Optifine etc.

https://gyazo.com/620c820f378606166d273480133e1fbd

It looks nice, be sure to add 5zig compatibility.
If you haven't known already @MagnificentSpam made a Cubecraft plugin the mod.
And of course don't forget Optifine it's one of the most important mods in Minecraft history.

MinerScotty

Aug 21, 2016
On Earth
@DaleAGaming picture that is only a rough sketch up. The button textures and the font will be the same as what they are in the texture pack you use.

@CattyCat I will make sure there is nothing in the client that violates CubeCraft's rules to get the user banned. So the client will be allowed on CubeCraft

@Henkle I am adding in damage indicators and Optifine. I will add in some features of 5zig such as the armour hud and toggle info on the left side. I will make key binds to toggle the different huds which will be changeable to the users liking.

@Unipotato I hope to get the client done as soon as I can. I will be making it as user friendly as possible! Thanks for the support on this project!

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
If this client doesn't provide any advantages in-game then you won't get punished by it.
Things like the 5Zig, Optifine etc.

It looks nice, be sure to add 5zig compatibility.
If you haven't known already @MagnificentSpam made a Cubecraft plugin the mod.
And of course don't forget Optifine it's one of the most important mods in Minecraft history.
* Looks at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/ *

It says that using any mod not on the list is bannable. Just sayin'.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom