Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So. This is called Resource Games
It is bridges and hunger games put together
Do you guys know the map that YT'er use for walls and it has crazy resources. You need that map. And you have a time limit, 10 minutes to get as many resources as you can. After that you get tp'ed to an arena to fight
In each island thingy, there should be 1 lvl30 enchant table place (must be really hidden) a load of chests for stuff to help you including a god Pickaxe (also be REALLY hidden) and enough diamonds to get a full set but also must be hard to find, around 50-64 iron (for anvil) 32 gold (for golden apples) a house at the top (just a normal house) spawn with a stack of steak and torches.
I think this Minigame can be good. If you don't understand it, just tell me. If you do, I will set up a poll to see if it should be considered to be added.
Thanks for taking your time to look at this
Younisssssss

Reactions: MegaAlen and Verdag

Gufufu

Apr 25, 2014
So. This is called Resource Games
It is bridges and hunger games put together
Do you guys know the map that YT'er use for walls and it has crazy resources. You need that map. And you have a time limit, 10 minutes to get as many resources as you can. After that you get tp'ed to an arena to fight
In each island thingy, there should be 1 lvl30 enchant table place (must be really hidden) a load of chests for stuff to help you including a god Pickaxe (also be REALLY hidden) and enough diamonds to get a full set but also must be hard to find, around 50-64 iron (for anvil) 32 gold (for golden apples) a house at the top (just a normal house) spawn with a stack of steak and torches.
I think this Minigame can be good. If you don't understand it, just tell me. If you do, I will set up a poll to see if it should be considered to be added.
Thanks for taking your time to look at this
Younisssssss
What YouTuber?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like this and would be happy to help create another map but i know the owners probs want the builders to do it :'(
In their plots they can build it for 1 PERSON ONLY.
Everyone add more builders / mods / admins etc etc etc so that this can be added. Also you can make it teamed with random people. 6 teams of 2-3 people. This is a good amount of people for this.
You can either add bridges or walls but I came up with this idea so that it isn't the same ol' stuff :) thanks or the support.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom