Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A "/afk" command?

PinkStr3ak

Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I'm not sure if its been suggested before, or if it already exists, but I've seen it on other servers, and I think "/afk" would be nice.

For example: someone would enter it, and then it would say "(Username) is now AFK". And then you would either enter it again or type something in chat, so then it would say "(Username) is no longer AFK."

Thoughts?

Dai_Matsumoto

Oct 20, 2013
I'm not sure if its been suggested before, or if it already exists, but I've seen it on other servers, and I think "/afk" would be nice.

For example: someone would enter it, and then it would say "(Username) is now AFK". And then you would either enter it again or type something in chat, so then it would say "(Username) is no longer AFK."

Thoughts?
oh god.....the spam thats going tohappen if this happens xD day_matsumoto is afk dai_matsumoto is nolonger afk dai_......you get thte point :P

Reactions: PinkStr3ak
Jan 11, 2014
ya it should be automatic. and when your in afk mode their should be a separate lobby. so when you go into afk, you automatically get tp into the lobby, and when you get back on it tps u back.

gedas001

Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
What about an AFk timer? Like if you're 5 mins AFK You instantly be AFK in chat. And if you say someone's name, it will say a private message
"[Player] is currently AFK".

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Ma7m0uD wrote on DqmbOlyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ♥
Do you remember the last time you jumped?
If so when?
Nqouir wrote on maflenoo's profile.
Thanks for the follow 7abibi
A7OOBAK
maflenoo wrote on Nqouir's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom