Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2019
France
Ello there
So recently I have been seeing people reporting hackers to staff members using discord so they can and spectate on them
The server uses Sentinel as an Anti-Cheat, and it detects 1.9 hackers more than it does in 1.8
And the developers are doing their best to upgrade Sentinel..etc
So basically my idea is, to make another anti-cheat related with 1.8 stuff
So it can detect 1.8 cheaters fast either ways 1.8 is full of cheater you can't deny that
so keep sentinel as an anti cheat for 1.9 because it's based on 1.9 combat more
and make another anti cheat fpr 1.8

lol made this on 1am..hope you understand my point

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
The 1.8 Sentinel is different compared to the 1.9 Sentinel. 1.8 hacking is also generally harder to detect due to its PvP style so understandably any 1.8 anticheat is going to be a bit less effective.

Mar 28, 2019
France
The 1.8 Sentinel is different compared to the 1.9 Sentinel. 1.8 hacking is also generally harder to detect due to its PvP style so understandably any 1.8 anticheat is going to be a bit less effective.
No, It'll actually be better, I have been a staff member in an old minecraft server based on 1.8 PotPvP, it had a lot of cheaters but the anti cheat did well and banned them
Thought so, vapes/misplace..etc are hardely to get detected but it still got em banned

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
They’re working on sentinel each and every day, both 1.8 and 1.9. Now it’s just a matter of patience until it has improved to the point where all hackers are banner. You also said a second one, why dont you make one and see how hard it is ;)

Mar 28, 2019
France
They’re working on sentinel each and every day, both 1.8 and 1.9. Now it’s just a matter of patience until it has improved to the point where all hackers are banner. You also said a second one, why dont you make one and see how hard it is ;)
yes they work a lot on it, does it actually do work at time? of course not, that's why they need a second anti cheat, thought so you can buy a good one instead of wasting time working on one ;)

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This isn't how our systems work, which renders this suggestion moot. Sentinel already has network specific detections and is being continually reviewed and updated. The current 'blip' is because of a series of backend improvements that has meant we're reevaluating some of our detections.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom