Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 22, 2021
Hello

What's happening ?

News found :
Cool Jurassic is now patched, up to 24 players !
Border boost is so crazy. Border starts at 3 or 4 killed players, and not 4 players alive. So, the game is fast. So, when people dont fight continuously(they dont fight all the time, because they are trying to survive, as intended, Survival Games), at the end arena, there's like ~4 teams alive its more ffa than sg.
We can't destroy leaves.

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

What's happening ?

News found :
Cool Jurassic is now patched, up to 24 players !
Border boost is so crazy. Border starts at 3 or 4 killed players, and not 4 players alive. So, the game is fast. So, when people dont fight continuously(they dont fight all the time, because they are trying to survive, as intended, Survival Games), at the end arena, there's like ~4 teams alive its more ffa than sg.
We can't destroy leaves.
the game being faster is better for more experienced players, sadly almost all games on cubecraft have sweaty players so its not really something that the admins can fix, i would suggest putting on the setting that matches you with players of the same platform as you if youre having issues with super fast games!, and with the leaves thing i think it is intentional but if youre unsure you can always report it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-create-a-bug-report.290274/ !

Apr 22, 2021
"the game being faster is better for more experienced players"
Yes, I think this update just made new players dont stay on this gamemode

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
"the game being faster is better for more experienced players"
Yes, I think this update just made new players dont stay on this gamemode
yeah sadly that’s how bedrock servers are, since there’s only 6 featured server all the skilled players get crammed into them along with the not so skilled players :(

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom