Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Welcome to the Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games sign up thread. This is the February 2018 Edition!

How can I join?
If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games! Please reply to this thread with your Minecraft username.

Generally I would allow people to apply with their friend as well, but I'm changing the rules a bit. You can only join the Hunger Games if you apply yourself, meaning you cannot say "Me and @<username>". This forum game is rather popular and fills up fast, I'd rather allow other members to try it out. Thanks :p

After all the placements are filled with "volunteers", I will lock this thread and start creating the main Hunger Games thread. Btw, its first come, first serve. If you reply with the incorrect username or an invalid username, the skin that I will use will be a random male or female skin.

District 1: Camezonda and Djekko_
District 2: Younisco and Shamel
District 3: _The13thDoctor_ and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
District 4: Scottness and ArcticFoxic_
District 5: Deedselele and JaiStrixZ
District 6: Warriors1976 and Nickey_Nic
District 7: Slimeyz and Kloska
District 8: Spuuuni and RemiO05
District 9: Power_Ranger and SleepyLiv
District 10: ZoonTijd and Keanutjuhh
District 11: Aethiria and DragonLord
District 12: OranosDragon and telegamer
Spaces available: ALL TAKEN!

What is this game about?
This is a forum game that I will be hosting once a month. This isn't a real ingame Hunger Games on CubeCraft, this is only hosted here on the forums. Everyday I will comment on the thread with the results on what happens that day and night within the Hunger Games. And yes.... people will die ;)

If you want an idea for what it's like, click here

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
IGN: Scottness and Daveyyy
Any district. :)
"Generally I would allow people to apply with their friend as well, but I'm changing the rules a bit. You can only join the Hunger Games if you apply yourself, meaning you cannot say "Me and @<username>". This forum game is rather popular and fills up fast, I'd rather allow other members to try it out. Thanks :p"

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Welcome to the Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games sign up thread. This is the February 2018 Edition!

How can I join?
If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games! Please reply to this thread with your Minecraft username.

Generally I would allow people to apply with their friend as well, but I'm changing the rules a bit. You can only join the Hunger Games if you apply yourself, meaning you cannot say "Me and @<username>". This forum game is rather popular and fills up fast, I'd rather allow other members to try it out. Thanks :p

After all the placements are filled with "volunteers", I will lock this thread and start creating the main Hunger Games thread. Btw, its first come, first serve. If you reply with the incorrect username or an invalid username, the skin that I will use will be a random male or female skin.

District 1: Camezonda and Djekko_
District 2: Younisco and Shamel
District 3: _The13thDoctor_ and WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
District 4: Scottness
District 5:
District 6:
District 7: Slimeyz and Kloska
District 8: Spuuuni
District 9: Power_Ranger and SleepyLiv
District 10:
District 11: Aethiria and DragonLord
District 12: OranosDragon
Spaces available: 9!

What is this game about?
This is a forum game that I will be hosting once a month. This isn't a real ingame Hunger Games on CubeCraft, this is only hosted here on the forums. Everyday I will comment on the thread with the results on what happens that day and night within the Hunger Games. And yes.... people will die ;)

If you want an idea for what it's like, click here
ZoonTijd, district 10 or any other :)

F

Facelurite

@Camezonda can you make the death messages using stuff from 1.13? Like “X was impaled by Y using a trident” or “Y sunk into a bubble coloumn”

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 59979

ArcticFoxic_ (If im not too late)
Any district is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom