Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I decide to make this a double-suggestion thread, so I'm going to get to both points fast.

A: Add Cubelets to the Store
- it doesn't matter how many just add them
B: Have purchasable ranks at Minecon.
- you might be thinking, "what the heck?" Yes, as seen on twitter, Cubecraft will be going to minecon. Apparently maybe rubik will be competing? IDK. But if Cubecraft is going, they should set up a booth. Inside the both would have everything on the store, ranks, miniatures, merch, etc. This would be a way for many folks to buy a rank from cash, not credit card.

Two things, completely random. What do you think?

Godbless- CamBam300

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I decide to make this a double-suggestion thread, so I'm going to get to both points fast.

- you might be thinking, "what the heck?" Yes, as seen on twitter, Cubecraft will be going to minecon. Apparently maybe rubik will be competing? IDK. But if Cubecraft is going, they should set up a booth. Inside the both would have everything on the store, ranks, miniatures, merch, etc. This would be a way for many folks to buy a rank from cash, not credit card.

Godbless- CamBam300
Cubelets in the store? Yeah I think that would be good. Ranks at Minecon might be a good idea, but I think they probably have better things to do there rather than just sell ranks xD But it could work I guess.

A

A pigeon

Does nobody know that we no longer have minecon? What? Are they going to sell it online like they already are?

Cubelets on the store? Idk who’d be foolish enough to buy those but whatever floats your boat.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Godbless- CamBam300
I think cubelets in the store would be fun. I dislike the whole “minecon earth” this year though :/
I feel like the point of minecon is to go to the place and not just watch a livestream. I do understand what you mean but I really dont care about minecon this year. I tried to go last year and the tickets sold out in 2 seconds...
And the livestream is boring. So any suggestions about this I have no opinion on so...
+1 (for both I guess)

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017

Godbless- CamBam300
i like both of these but i dont think cubelets would be purchased much as you can easily get it ingame

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom