• I agree with suggestion 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with suggestion 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Hey,
1. I think you shouldn't be able to leave a game when you are turned into a snowman. It really sucks when you are the main snowman, and you kill humans but they all leave. Example of what I mean:
snowman survival.png

The main snowman killed 3 humans, but they all left

2. Also, the main snowman shouldn't be able to leave the game. It's annoying when you are about to win as a human and suddenly the main snowman leaves the game and you are the new main snowman and you lose the game
snowman.png

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
How could you prevent a snowman from leaving? /hub could be disabled but they could use disconnect in the pause menu. That can't be prevented. Also, the main snowman should only be able to leave at the beginning, but not the end, if you could prevent snowmen from leaving.

GiraffeLars

Jan 9, 2018
I dissagree with both. It is their choice to leave. Yes it is annoying. Yes, some times you really need help from other snowmans but they leave. But people stopping from leaving the game goes way to far. It's unfair for the player who doesn't want to be the snowman. I personally also hate it when they leave. But yeah, it's nothing you can do about it. It is just the way people are.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom