Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Any particular ideas you like?

• Total voters

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I think the current re-spawn time is good as it is.
Food Kit would be lovely (would we use it though...)
Believe it or not, a lot of people would use it, I go money bags just to get my two steaks...
I think there is already some form of food kit in eggwars
As explained here:
I for one, would probably have a food kit as my main. Maybe it can provide us with ~3-4 baked potatoes? Before anyone mentions "it gives you more regen overtime compared to healer!!!": Healer provides you with golden apples, which are used to get absorption and quick regen + saturation. The regular saturation regeneration from 1.9 is pretty fast, but you can outperform that by dealing more damage overtime. This means, that the baked potatoes are mainly used for sprinting, regen in a somewhat-safe situation, and sharing with others if needed. They're not very fit for battle, unlike golden apples.
Minecraft foods have saturation, some more than others, after eating your saturation goes up.
Some activities such as running, jumping, moving and more importantly natural regeneration use up saturation.
when your saturation is low you cannot automatically regerate, saturation is not represented in the minecraft GUI, the "hunger bars" show how full you are, saturation points are points that go down before you start to lose those "hunger bars" and are very important in order to give you the capacity to regenerate after taking damage.

Regeneration from saturation is not the same as regeneration from the regeneration effect, it is slower and limited to the amount of saturation points you have.
Carrots and gold apples give very low saturation, after running for a little bit you will need to eat again to keep your hunger bars up and maintain that all important regeneration.
Steak,cooked meat, gold carrots, baked potatoes all have higher amounts of saturation, meaning you won't need to eat as much during a fight, you'll also be healing more.

An advantage to the suggested kit is to not have to worry about food, which can be rather expensive in normal and hardcore when rushing at the start of the game is part of your game plan.
Here is a thread to read, on the topic of saturation: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Hunger

Reactions: Gainfullterror

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree to both of them, the last one has been suggested many times before.

A food based kit will be really cool to add, and I agree the rabbit kit is not even "useful" and is just a waste, honestly.

Respawn timer ( 3 seconds ) would be perfect.

+1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Agree totally with the Respawning timer, would love it if it was just like in blockwars.
Would be fair because as you said, they got killed fairly the first time. Kill Farming wouldn't be a thing and this could maybe save a lot of diamonds because of the extra sets you have to buy :)
Agree 100%
+1

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
1718558257017.jpeg

"hwldseiqlxtcghnm,nk,m./;'[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[["
-Cat
Reesle wrote on gio.1482's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Pro mod, ty for accepting report! :D
Top Bottom