Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xCam39x

Dec 9, 2019
I typically come across a hacker every few games which would make it a hassle to edit a video and fill out a thread every time there's a hacker. Due to this I typically wait until i get 10-30 reports then fill them all out which takes around an hour. To lessen the amount of time it takes I would hope to be able to just upload an album of videos on imgur with the name in the description. This would also be faster for the staff because they could just scroll down, rather than having to click many individual reports.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think it's not important because most cheaters get banned from Sentinel before a staff checks your report. You can just /report him if you have a rank or report every cheater you see alone. It doesn't take that much time to report a cheater. (just uploading the video)

Reactions: nottap6

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it is a good idea to make it possible to add more rule-breakers and evidence to one report. This should be clear, so they might have to add pages. This way, they can separate the evidence, username and offence from the other reports. You will still have to report them apart but I think this is faster and easier.

I know this is not actually how you described your idea, but I think it might be messy to add evidence in an album and I think you lose more time when you add them to an album than reporting the rule-breakers right away.

Reactions: maflenoo

xCam39x

Dec 9, 2019
Hey! I think it's not important because most cheaters get banned from Sentinel before a staff checks your report. You can just /report him if you have a rank or report every cheater you see alone. It doesn't take that much time to report a cheater. (just uploading the video)
I play on bedrock where there is no /report and ive never seen anyone banned by sentinel, even with blatant flying/kill aura

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I play on bedrock where there is no /report and ive never seen anyone banned by sentinel, even with blatant flying/kill aura
Sentinel doesn’t ban on Bedrock yet. Only sends alerts to staff members who then ban.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to disagree on this. Since some of your reports might need to be denied, while other are accepted. If this is done in one thread, it will get messy and the prefix won't always be correct for all reports.
It may take time, but in my eyes it's easier for staff to handle them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom