Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
So I’m wondering, does this mean there are no plans for an “expert” difficulty on Bedrock then? I’d honestly really like to see “impossible“ levels if/when parkour gets a full release

Last edited:

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
So I’m wondering, does this mean there are no plans for an “expert” difficulty on Bedrock then? I’d honestly really like to see 2-4 “impossible“ levels if/when parkour gets a full release
There's a high chance you'll see Impossible on Bedrock if Parkour gets a full release :D

Jul 23, 2021
Hello CubeCrafters,

Last month we released an epic Parkour update to our networks, keeping Java Parkour fresh and introducing the new gamemode to our Bedrock network! - We've noticed that you love to play Parkour, but sometimes it can be a little difficult. So that's why we've made a new difficulty for you to try out! Read below for more info.

🏃 New Easy/Simple Difficulty

On our Bedrock network, we noticed that our Easy difficulty for Bedrock users and touch devices isn't easy enough. To solve this, we've shifted all the difficulties up by one. This means that Normal is now Difficult, and Easy is now Normal. This makes room for a new Easy variant of our Parkour; it's basically a very easy version. There are 5 maps to try out and more to come in the future!

However, Java already has an easy mode that players are happy with, but we love to keep both platforms in sync with updates, and it would be a shame for Java to miss out. So our Java network is getting a new Parkour difficulty called "Simple". There are 7 maps available to try out! - There aren't any achievements for this new mode, for now ;)

Marsh
View attachment 196826
Hope these levels aren't too marsh...

Mobs
View attachment 196827
Did this level just meow?

Modern
View attachment 196828
Now I'd love to live on this level

🌞 Java Summer Sale - Up to 50% off!

In celebration of the Summer season, we're hosting a Summer sale on our Java store. It lasts until the 19th of July at 3pm BST.
  • 30% OFF Lifetime Ranks
  • 40% OFF Point Multipliers
  • 50% OFF All Cubelets (Including Seasonal)
You can visit our store HERE!

🌞 Java Summer Double Points & Exp Weekend!

Along with our Java sale, we're hosting a Double points and experience weekend on all of our games. So what are you waiting for? Get playing! :D

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy this mini Parkour update and try out the easier parkour. Have fun!
I need to ask you to take my only loss off my parkour score, I had gone flawless for around and hour getting 19 wins then on my 20th game a glitch forced me to leave ruining my score, a clip of this can be found on my twitch channel pickle_juice172 and I hope that you can see eye to eye as I’m really annoyed but I love your server, ty :)

lipe020

Jul 28, 2021
Hello CubeCrafters,

Last month we released an epic Parkour update to our networks, keeping Java Parkour fresh and introducing the new gamemode to our Bedrock network! - We've noticed that you love to play Parkour, but sometimes it can be a little difficult. So that's why we've made a new difficulty for you to try out! Read below for more info.

On our Bedrock network, we noticed that our Easy difficulty for Bedrock users and touch devices isn't easy enough. To solve this, we've shifted all the difficulties up by one. This means that Normal is now Difficult, and Easy is now Normal. This makes room for a new Easy variant of our Parkour; it's basically a very easy version. There are 5 maps to try out and more to come in the future!

Sin embargo, Java ya tiene un modo fácil con el que los jugadores están contentos, pero nos encanta mantener ambas plataformas sincronizadas con las actualizaciones, y sería una pena que Java se lo perdiera. Entonces, nuestra red Java está obteniendo una nueva dificultad de Parkour llamada "Simple". ¡Hay 7 mapas disponibles para probar! - No hay logros para este nuevo modo, por ahora;)

Pantano
View attachment 196826
Espero que estos niveles no sean demasiado pantanosos ...

Mobs
View attachment 196827
¿Este nivel acaba de maullar?

Moderno
View attachment 196828
Ahora me encantaría vivir en este nivel

[cc_title = "FFAA00"] 🌞 Oferta de verano de Java: ¡hasta un 50% de descuento! [/ cc_title]
Para celebrar la temporada de verano, estamos organizando una oferta de verano en nuestra tienda Java . Dura hasta el 19 de julio a las 3 pm BST.
  • 30% de descuento en rangos de por vida
  • 40% de descuento en multiplicadores de puntos
  • 50% de descuento en todos los cubelets (incluidos los de temporada)
¡Puedes visitar nuestra tienda AQUÍ !

[cc_title = "FFAA00"] 🌞 ¡Fin de semana de puntos dobles y exp. de verano de Java! [/ cc_title]
Junto con nuestra oferta de Java, estamos organizando un fin de semana de experiencia y puntos dobles en todos nuestros juegos. ¿Entonces, Qué esperas? ¡Empieza a jugar! :D

¡Gracias por leer! Esperamos que disfrutes de esta actualización de mini Parkour y pruebes el parkour más fácil. ¡Que te diviertas!
pregunta puede hacer eso de buscar pelotas de playa en el lobby? xd

loafiie

Aug 24, 2021
somewhere
www.wattpad.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello CubeCrafters,

However, Java already has an easy mode that players are happy with, but we love to keep both platforms in sync with updates, and it would be a shame for Java to miss out. So our Java network is getting a new Parkour difficulty called "Simple". There are 7 maps available to try out! - There aren't any achievements for this new mode, for now ;)

Marsh
View attachment 196826
Hope these levels aren't too marsh...

Mobs
View attachment 196827
Did this level just meow?

Modern
View attachment 196828
Now I'd love to live on this level

🌞 Java Summer Sale - Up to 50% off!

In celebration of the Summer season, we're hosting a Summer sale on our Java store. It lasts until the 19th of July at 3pm BST.
  • 30% OFF Lifetime Ranks
  • 40% OFF Point Multipliers
  • 50% OFF All Cubelets (Including Seasonal)
You can visit our store HERE!

🌞 Java Summer Double Points & Exp Weekend!

Along with our Java sale, we're hosting a Double points and experience weekend on all of our games. So what are you waiting for? Get playing! :D

Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoy this mini Parkour update and try out the easier parkour. Have fun!
Sweet! my brother will definitely enjoy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom