Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

Quintenia 1920x1080-min.png

When will Magic & Mayhem close?

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Will I keep my obtained loot?

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

Will Magic & Mayhem receive any content updates?

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜

SnowFence

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜
Sad to see u go awesome community and awesome gamemode :(

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
It's always upsetting to see a magnificent gamemode leave! I hope to see it return again in the future, as it definitely was a beautiful creation to many. I'm excited for what the future will bring! <3

Reactions: simalonex

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
It's been a fun journey, having made new friends such as fire sentries, earth golems, axolandls, motts and frostoises. Some of them were quite stingy and unfriendly at first, fortunately I prevailed and I actually started liking them. Realizing they also, just like us, have negatives and positives.

I would like to finish by mentioning a quote from Ursula K. Le Guin, "It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters, in the end."

You shall be missed the conjurer...

• Love
Reactions: nqbqdy and Matriox

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
bruh why not keep it open with no updates? people love it and will still play it

I feared this day would come, and alas... I will miss you, axolandls.

Sad to see u go awesome community and awesome gamemode :(

Rest in peace, Magic and Mayhem!

It's always upsetting to see a magnificent gamemode leave! I hope to see it return again in the future, as it definitely was a beautiful creation to many. I'm excited for what the future will bring! <3
As much as I also miss the game, it was a huge lag hub and kinda boring after a while. As a result:
nvm

Attachments

• download (4).jpeg
    download (4).jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4,290
  • download (5).jpeg
    download (5).jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 3,724
Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021
As much as I also miss the game, it was a huge lag hub and kinda boring after a while. As a result:
View attachment 200474
View attachment 200475
people still would, you probably hate it because you don't like grinding, but others do. people would go for stuff like level 100 leach armor (705m a piece) but after a few months it would die. so i think they should have closed it in a few months

and lag barely happens now

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

It's always sad to see such a fantastic gamemode leave us. It was a fantastic RPG mode which I personally enjoyed a lot even though it has only been here for a month.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
It's a shame it has to close. But it was definitely good while it lasted! It was a really fun and original game. I'm excited to see the behind the cube regarding the game development process. Magic & Mayhem will be missed. <3

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Ah, I knew this day would come; however, I didn’t think it would come so soon! Magic and Mayhem was one of my all-time favourite CubeCraft game modes and it will surely be missed.

I REALLY hope that this doesn’t mean that y‘all done with you “RPG Phase”and that you guys are moving on from it. I’m looking forward to that Behind The Cube: Magic And Mayhem Edition. Goodbye Magic And Mayhem!!

Reactions: PratyayPro5

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

Bye bye M&M! But it's good CCG is gonna focus on the minigames. In my opinion that is making this server so awesome to play :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
Top Bottom