Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Recent content by Itz1Kevin

  1. Itz1Kevin

    Bedrock Solution for Increased hacker Counts

    I agree but also disagree with this. Many moderators of cubecraft are online on discord. I have been in the cubecraft discord server for a while and I am quite active and I have seen many people trying to report via discord. The moderators reply would be to report them on forums. But that would...
  2. Itz1Kevin

    Java Bedrock CubeCraft is adding Skill based Matchmaking

    Rubik put it under the bedwars update post. I have no clue if this also counts for java, because there are too little people playing on java currently for example eggwars and bedwars to have a real SBMM available.
  3. Itz1Kevin

    Count till staff interrupts!

    1
  4. Itz1Kevin

    Welcome to forums!

    Welcome to forums!
  5. Itz1Kevin

    Thankss!!!

    Thankss!!!
  6. Itz1Kevin

    Thank you!!!

    Thank you!!!
  7. Itz1Kevin

    Dankjewel lv!!!❤️

    Dankjewel lv!!!❤️
  8. Itz1Kevin

    Thank you nathie!!!❤️

    Thank you nathie!!!❤️
  9. Itz1Kevin

    Thank youu!!!

    Thank youu!!!
  10. Itz1Kevin

    Congratulations and good luck on your training!

    Congratulations and good luck on your training!
  11. Itz1Kevin

    Congratulations and good luck on your training!

    Congratulations and good luck on your training!
  12. Itz1Kevin

    Congrats!!

    Congrats!!
  13. Itz1Kevin

    Dear Hamood, Thank you for being an amazing friend for me during my cubecraft time with you and...

    Dear Hamood, Thank you for being an amazing friend for me during my cubecraft time with you and your time as bedrock cubecraft moderator and upcoming java cubecraft moderator. Thank you for helping the ccl staff with hosting and the community by hosting pg's and thank you for the great time we...
  14. Itz1Kevin

    Hamoodieee

    Hamoodieee
  15. Itz1Kevin

    Thanks for the follow!

    Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom