Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Auto Region Switching be removed?

• Total voters

Wolf12321701

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2020
I have played on CubeCraft bedrock for a few years now, and one thing that really bugs me is the automatic region switching. I'd personally rather suffer longer waiting times and have a far better gameplay experience due to a greatly better ping than have faster matchmaking. I understand why it might be a good idea, but the execution doesn't hold up as the increase in latency makes the close to unplayable, since they become riddled with visual bugs, such as players appearing to be a few blocks away from where they actually are, which makes PVP and games such as line dash in minerware impossible to win without some exceptionally good guesswork as to other player's actual locations. I think that if everyone was kept in their own region, there'd be enough people in each region that there wouldn't be too many matchmaking issues anyway, since I believe the region switching is a self fulfilling prophecy, since when people get transferred out of their region to play games, it reduces the amount of players reported as being in the region they should be in, meaning all of the players in any one region suffer later at night even though there would usually be enough of them to play anyway, even with slower matchmaking speeds. I have more hours on eggwars than I'd care to admit, so it's crushing when you get to the lategame and everyone is rubberbanding or lagging to the point that you can't tell if you're about to get hit by 20 lagged sword hits and get knocked off an island without any chance to react. Hopefully I'm not the only one experiencing these problems, especially as during the busier times of day I have no issues with ping at all.

Wolf12321701

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2020
I think this is not helping, but i can appreciate that CubeCraft wants to give us the best experience for faster game starts.
yeah i get that but faster game starts are irrelevent if i can't win any games due to insane amounts of lag in other regions. It's far more frustrating than long wait times.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SAASD wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
sad to see you leave :<
thanks for everything, I wish you the best of luck
sg map jurassic is FIXED guys now the chest to player ratio is fair
Saying goodnight before sleep #2: Goodnight!
ToonBer wrote on Priley's profile.
Hi Sir
Lyriie wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Daily question no 10, what is your favourite warz emoji?
Top Bottom