Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Are you excited?

• Total voters

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
For those who missed it, yesterday, CubeCraft added a new update to their notion site called EggWars update. It is coming to both Bedrock and Java.
However, if you open it, you'll notice the following:
1714051507636.png

The most important part of the update are OG EggWars/Pre Seasons content, the removal of Netherite Armor and the addition of Leather armor in OP mode (they didn't specify that but it's very likely).

What else do you hope to see in the update? Personally, I'd like to see the return of the following content:
- protection 4 on all armor sets (allows for fights to last a decent time and for armor pieces to break during a fight, makes sense with the return of leather armor)
- chain armor (mid tier armor between leather and iron)
- efficiency 5 stone pickaxe in miner kit (it's a fun pickaxe to use, can mine concrete and debris/obsidian at a good speed)
- diamond pickaxe efficiency 2 costing gold (to balance ancient debris since these cost gold as well)
- power 5 bow (because it's an end game ranged weapon strong enough to deal damage to diamond armor protection 4)

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For those who missed it, yesterday, CubeCraft added a new update to their notion site called EggWars update. It is coming to both Bedrock and Java.
However, if you open it, you'll notice the following:
View attachment 229989
The most important part of the update are OG EggWars/Pre Seasons content, the removal of Netherite Armor and the addition of Leather armor in OP mode (they didn't specify that but it's very likely).

What else do you hope to see in the update? Personally, I'd like to see the return of the following content:
- protection 4 on all armor sets (allows for fights to last a decent time and for armor pieces to break during a fight, makes sense with the return of leather armor)
- efficiency 5 stone pickaxe in miner kit (it's a fun pickaxe to use, can mine concrete and debris/obsidian at a good speed)
- diamond pickaxe efficiency 2 costing gold (to balance ancient debris since these cost gold as well)
- power 5 bow (because it's an end game ranged weapon strong enough to deal damage to diamond armor protection 4)
So exciting 🫡

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

0ananastime0

Mar 23, 2024
i HATE protection IV but i would love leather and chain armor and most importantly diamond pickaxes cost gold

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom