Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,
What would you do if you are in a game (specially eggwars) with a pc player better than you??
I would just search for a bridge and try to knock that player of. I am interested in your answer and i am gonna read them all!

Reactions: Matriox and Reesle

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
This happens daily, so I usually just buy a bow, run at them across a bridge, turn around to lure him on the bridge after me, and then shoot him with the bow once i'm fully across.

Now without diamonds available, I'd just run across a bridge and hit him off when the player comes after me.

Finally in a game where everyone camps I'd just use a blast ball, and well.....BOOM!

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Usually hitting them off a bridge is the best way for me, especially if they have better gear. Sometimes I use CubeCraft EggWars' weird items like fast pickaxes against them.

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,
What would you do if you are in a game (specially eggwars) with a pc player better than you??
I would just search for a bridge and try to knock that player of. I am interested in your answer and i am gonna read them all!
I would play as annoyingly as possible and run away for as long as possible before finding a good opportunity to knock them in the void

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,
The same strategy ase i am a phone player i can easily to send it in the void

VnXs_

Apr 9, 2022
I'll do the same thing, I'll just find a Bridge and Try To knock him/her off (I'm a Keyboard player)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom