Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
is it normal for rtx to glitch when i turn it on in cubecraft? everything becomes reflective (like skins, blocks, items (in your hand)).

Verbramdt

May 4, 2024
If you could tell me how to use RTX in Minecraft (assuming you mean bedrock), I can check if this is for me aswell.

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If you could tell me how to use RTX in Minecraft (assuming you mean bedrock), I can check if this is for me aswell.
download an rtx texture pack, then activate it in the global resources section in settings. then go to video and deactivate rtx (its almost at the end, an option called Ray Tracing). then log into cubecraft and turn on rtx

Verbramdt

May 4, 2024
I think I see what you see right now right? If so, I think this is how rtx is supposed to look
1714911704246.png

Attachments

• 1714911704722.png
    1714911704722.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom