Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If tridents were added, do you think the Devs should add a way of repairing them?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I figured it’s been a while and that it was time to make another Skyblock suggestion, so, here we are! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a “Warm Ocean” island to Skyblock which will include MANY 1.13 and 1.20 features! This is a long suggestion, so if you don’t feel like reading the whole thing, please at least check out the “Summary” section at the bottom. Now, let’s get into it.

IMG_5475.jpeg

Ocean Ruins:
First of all, I’d like to suggest an “Ocean Ruins” structure be implemented onto this island. This structure would contain sus sand GENERATORS. You would obtain items from the infinite sus sand by using the brush on them. Brushes are crafted using a stick, a feather, and a copper ingot (view this suggestion about implementing copper). They’d work like a normal generator, so after being brushed, the blocks would be on cooldown for a certain amount of time.

Sus Sand Generators:
From the sus sand generators, it would be possible to get many different kinds of loot, including Sniffer Eggs! Once placed, the Sniffer Egg will hatch in approximately 20 minutes. Sniffers like to wander and sniff around. When a sniffer finds a seed, it will lay on its belly, dig with its nose, and unearth either a torchflower or pitcher pod seed. Both of these new 1.20 plants would now be obtainable in Skyblock! Also, torchflower seeds are used to breed Sniffers. When using torchflower seeds on 2 Sniffers, they will drop a Sniffer Egg. Fun fact, both torchflower and pitcher pod seeds can be used to breed chickens and tame parrots (view this suggestion about implementing parrots) as well.

Pottery Sherds:
On Bedrock Edition, there are many other items that are possible to obtain by brushing sus sand, such as diamonds, coal, emeralds, tools, etc. However, it is also possible to obtain 9 different pottery sherds! Those 9 pottery sherds are Angler, Shelter, Snort, Archer, Miner, Prize, Skull, Arms Up, and Brewer. That means it would now be possible to craft decorated pots within Skyblock, which will add a new way to customize your island. In addition to decorative use, it is possible to store 1 stack of any item (for example: 64 diamonds, or 16 snowballs, or a water bucket, etc.) inside of each pot. When broken, the pot would drop any items inside.

Armour Trims:
Plus, it is also possible to obtain 4 different kinds of armour trims!! They are:
  • Wayfinder,
IMG_5471.png

• Raiser,
IMG_5472.png

• Shaper,
IMG_5473.png

• and Host.
IMG_5474.png

Drowned:
Next, I think it would be a good time to implement Drowned into Skyblock. Drowned were added way back in the 1.13 update, and they’re basically underwater zombies. Once dead, Drowned will drop 0-2 rotten flesh. Upon death, Drowned can also drop nautilus shells. I think Drowned spawners should be 15-20 mil Skyblock coins per spawner.

Tridents & Enchants:
When spawning, Drowned have a chance of holding TRIDENTS and have a 25% chance of dropping one upon death! Tridents do a lot more damage than netherite swords and can be very useful in late-game Skyblock.
I propose that tridents in Skyblock be enchantable with the following enchants:
  • Unbreaking: will reduce the rate at which the trident’s durability lessens. There are three levels to this enchantment.
  • Loyalty: trident will return to player after landing or hitting something. There are three levels of this enchantment, and each level will make the trident’s return to the player quicker. This enchantment is incompatible with riptide.
  • Riptide: when thrown, trident will propel the player toward where they are facing, but only when in water or rain. There are three levels to this enchantment. This enchantment is incompatible with Loyalty.
  • Impaling: this is basically sharpness but it only works against underwater entities. There are five levels to this enchantement. Here is a table depicting the additional damage a trident will deal to an entity per level of impaling:
IMG_4462.jpeg

I think the trident should have the same enchantment track as diamond items do (for example, 40 xp levels for level I, 80 xp levels for level II, etc.).

Turtles:
Additionally, I think this island would be a good place to implement Turtles. I think turtle spawners should cost about 20-30 mil/spawner. Upon death, turtles will drop seagrass, which can be used to breed turtles. When bred, the pregnant turtle will lay an egg which will take an average of 4-5 Minecraft nights to hatch.

Scute & Turtle Master Effect:
When a baby turtle grows into an adult turtle, it will drop 1 scute. Using 5 scute, it is possible to craft turtle helmets which grant potion effect. A turtle helmet will grant both resistance IV, slowness IV, and 10 additional seconds of water breathing. Turtle Master potions are possible to bre using turtle helmets. The Turtle Master potion will grant 20 seconds of Slowness IV (will slow your speed by about 60%) and Resistance III.

Coral:
Lastly, I think it would be cool to include Coral Blocks and sea pickles onto this island. It will not only provide a lot of building/decorating potential, but they’re what you’d normally find in a Warm Ocean biome in survival. After unlocking this island, they would be purchasable in the shop.
IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4664.jpeg

Quest Ideas:
Finally, here is a list of ideas for potential quests that would come with this island:

Underwater Part I:
  • Kill 500 Drowned
  • Obtain 64 nautilus shells
- Quest reward: 1 heart of the sea
Part II of this quest will come up in a future suggestion.

One With The Brush:
  • Obtain 500 items from sus sand generators

Trident Upgrade:
  • Enchant a trident to level V

Expert archaeologist Part I:
  • Collect 32 Angler sherds
  • Collect 32 Shelter sherds
  • Collect 32 Short sherds
  • Collect 32 Archer sherds
  • Collect 32 Miner sherds
  • Collect 32 Prize sherds
  • Collect 32 Skull sherds
  • Collect 32 Arms Up sherds
  • Collect 32 Brewer sherds
  • Craft 50 decorated pots

Turtle hero:
  • Move 10 eggs using silk touch
  • Hatch 50 turtles from turtle eggs

Scuteriffic:
  • Collect 100 scute
  • Craft 20 turtle helmets
  • Equip 4 armor stands with turtle helmets

Turtle Master:
  • brew 64 Turtle Master potions
  • Consume 10 Turtle Master potions

Coral Fanatic:
  • Purchase 300 coral blocks from the shop
  • Purchase 100 coral fans from the shop
  • Purchase 48 sea pickles from the shop

Summary:
In today’s suggestion, I’m proposing Cubecraft add a Warm Ocean island. This island would include sus sand generators! It would be possible to get sniffer eggs, 9 pottery sherds, 4 armour trims, and much more from these generators! I’m also suggesting the addition of drowned, which would include nautilus shells, tridents and trident enchants! Additionally, I’m suggesting Turtles be implemented with this island. They would come with sea grass, turtle eggs, turtle helmets, and turtle master potions! Plus, I think Cubecraft should add coral blocks and sea pickles to this island. Upon unlocking this island, they would also be purchasable in the shop! Lastly, I put forward 8 different ideas I had for potential quests for this island.

Conclusion:
Thank you all so much for reading! It is very appreciated. I’m open to criticism, so please share all of your thoughts and opinions on this suggestion in the replies! If you’d like to see this suggestion implemented, don’t hesitate to vote :agree:!

- Reesle :D

P.S sorry that this took longer than I said, important school projects came up :/

Last edited:

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
HOLY COW!!!!! you did so well on this!!! i really think that a warm ocean would be the absolute PERFECT way to bring in the new items and stuff to skybock! you really worked hard on this and i think that this would be an amazing addition to the game!!!

• Heart
Reactions: Tripleee and Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well. I figured it’s been a while and that it was time to make another Skyblock suggestion, so, here we are! Today’s suggestion will be about adding a “Warm Ocean” island to Skyblock which will include MANY 1.13 and 1.20 features! This is a long suggestion, so if you don’t feel like reading the whole thing, please at least check out the “Summary” section at the bottom. Now, let’s get into it.

View attachment 230480

Ocean Ruins:
First of all, I’d like to suggest an “Ocean Ruins” structure be implemented onto this island. This structure would contain sus sand GENERATORS. You would obtain items from the infinite sus sand by using the brush on them. Brushes are crafted using a stick, a feather, and a copper ingot (view this suggestion about implementing copper). They’d work like a normal generator, so after being brushed, the blocks would be on cooldown for a certain amount of time.

Sus Sand Generators:
From the sus sand generators, it would be possible to get many different kinds of loot, including Sniffer Eggs! Once placed, the Sniffer Egg will hatch in approximately 20 minutes. Sniffers like to wander and sniff around. When a sniffer finds a seed, it will lay on its belly, dig with its nose, and unearth either a torchflower or pitcher pod seed. Both of these new 1.20 plants would now be obtainable in Skyblock! Also, torchflower seeds are used to breed Sniffers. When using torchflower seeds on 2 Sniffers, they will drop a Sniffer Egg. Fun fact, both torchflower and pitcher pod seeds can be used to breed chickens and tame parrots (view this suggestion about implementing parrots) as well.

Pottery Sherds:
On Bedrock Edition, there are many other items that are possible to obtain by brushing sus sand, such as diamonds, coal, emeralds, tools, etc. However, it is also possible to obtain 9 different pottery sherds! Those 9 pottery sherds are Angler, Shelter, Snort, Archer, Miner, Prize, Skull, Arms Up, and Brewer. That means it would now be possible to craft decorated pots within Skyblock, which will add a new way to customize your island. In addition to decorative use, it is possible to store 1 stack of any item (for example: 64 diamonds, or 16 snowballs, or a water bucket, etc.) inside of each pot. When broken, the pot would drop any items inside.

Armour Trims:
Plus, it is also possible to obtain 4 different kinds of armour trims!! They are:
  • Wayfinder,
View attachment 230481
  • Raiser,
View attachment 230482
  • Shaper,
View attachment 230485
  • and Host.
View attachment 230486

Drowned:
Next, I think it would be a good time to implement Drowned into Skyblock. Drowned were added way back in the 1.13 update, and they’re basically underwater zombies. Once dead, Drowned will drop 0-2 rotten flesh. Upon death, Drowned can also drop nautilus shells. I think Drowned spawners should be 15-20 mil Skyblock coins per spawner.

Tridents & Enchants:
When spawning, Drowned have a chance of holding TRIDENTS and have a 25% chance of dropping one upon death! Tridents do a lot more damage than netherite swords and can be very useful in late-game Skyblock.
I propose that tridents in Skyblock be enchantable with the following enchants:
  • Unbreaking: will reduce the rate at which the trident’s durability lessens. There are three levels to this enchantment.
  • Loyalty: trident will return to player after landing or hitting something. There are three levels of this enchantment, and each level will make the trident’s return to the player quicker. This enchantment is incompatible with riptide.
  • Riptide: when thrown, trident will propel the player toward where they are facing, but only when in water or rain. There are three levels to this enchantment. This enchantment is incompatible with Loyalty.
  • Impaling: this is basically sharpness but it only works against underwater entities. There are five levels to this enchantement. Here is a table depicting the additional damage a trident will deal to an entity per level of impaling:
View attachment 230489
I think the trident should have the same enchantment track as diamond items do (for example, 40 xp levels for level I, 80 xp levels for level II, etc.).

Turtles:
Additionally, I think this island would be a good place to implement Turtles. I think turtle spawners should cost about 20-30 mil/spawner. Upon death, turtles will drop seagrass, which can be used to breed turtles. When bred, the pregnant turtle will lay an egg which will take an average of 4-5 Minecraft nights to hatch.

Scute & Turtle Master effect:
When a baby turtle grows into an adult turtle, it will drop 1 scute. Using 5 scute, it is possible to craft turtle helmets which grant potion effect. A turtle helmet will grant both resistance IV, slowness IV, and 10 additional seconds of water breathing. Turtle Master potions are possible to bre using turtle helmets. The Turtle Master potion will grant 20 seconds of Slowness IV (will slow your speed by about 60%) and Resistance III.

Coral:
Lastly, I think it would be cool to include Coral Blocks and sea pickles onto this island. It will not only provide a lot of building/decorating potential, but they’re what you’d normally find in a Warm Ocean biome in survival. After unlocking this island, they would be purchasable in the shop.
View attachment 230490
View attachment 230491

Quest Ideas:
Finally, here is a list of ideas for potential quests that would come with this island:

Underwater Part I:
  • Kill 500 Drowned
  • Obtain 64 nautilus shells
- Quest reward: 1 heart of the sea
Part II of this quest will come up in a future suggestion.

One With The Brush:
  • Obtain 500 items from sus sand generators

Trident Upgrade:
  • Enchant a trident to level V

Expert archaeologist Part I:
  • Collect 32 Angler sherds
  • Collect 32 Shelter sherds
  • Collect 32 Short sherds
  • Collect 32 Archer sherds
  • Collect 32 Miner sherds
  • Collect 32 Prize sherds
  • Collect 32 Skull sherds
  • Collect 32 Arms Up sherds
  • Collect 32 Brewer sherds
  • Craft 50 decorated pots

Turtle hero:
  • Move 10 eggs using silk touch
  • Hatch 50 turtles from turtle eggs

Scuteriffic:
  • Collect 100 scute
  • Craft 20 turtle helmets
  • Equip 4 armor stands with turtle helmets

Turtle Master:
  • brew 64 Turtle Master potions
  • Consume 10 Turtle Master potions

Coral Fanatic:
  • Purchase 300 coral blocks from the shop
  • Purchase 100 coral fans from the shop
  • Purchase 48 sea pickles from the shop

Summary:
In today’s suggestion, I’m proposing Cubecraft add a Warm Ocean island. This island would include sus sand generators! It would be possible to get sniffer eggs, 9 pottery sherds, 4 armour trims, and much more from these generators! I’m also suggesting the addition of drowned, which would include nautilus shells, tridents and trident enchants! Additionally, I’m suggesting Turtles be implemented with this island. They would come with sea grass, turtle eggs, turtle helmets, and turtle master potions! Plus, I think Cubecraft should add coral blocks and sea pickles to this island. Upon unlocking this island, they would also be purchasable in the shop! Lastly, I put forward 8 different ideas I had for potential quests for this island.

Conclusion:
Thank you all so much for reading! It is very appreciated. I’m open to criticism, so please share all of your thoughts and opinions on this suggestion in the replies! If you’d like to see this suggestion implemented, don’t hesitate to vote :agree:!

- Reesle :D

P.S sorry that this took longer than I said, important school projects came up :/
Good suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
HOLY COW!!!!! you did so well on this!!! i really think that a warm ocean would be the absolute PERFECT way to bring in the new items and stuff to skybock! you really worked hard on this and i think that this would be an amazing addition to the game!!!
Thank you, happy to hear that you like the suggestion! :)
Good suggestion
Thanks!
This would be so cool!
Happy you think so!
I really hope Skyblock gets some sort of update soon. It has SO MUCH potential.

• Heart
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today marks my 3rd year as a CubeCraft staff member, time truly flies! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on MajorMythG's profile.
Cool update!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kazwa's profile.
<33
Kazwa wrote on Catss's profile.
<333
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wheatyl's profile.
Hello Cool Partner:D
Top Bottom